i know UGs inhabitants arnt doctors but.....

last night, my nose collided with a forehead.CRACK!!!! It never bled but it felt as if i was nearly knocked out. It hurts when i wiggle it in certain positions but when normal it just feels a tiny tiny bit swollen. Are there any main features that would define it as broken or would you say its most likely bruised?
Quote by Kankuro

If it's broken, you'll look similar to this.

Oh hello Mr. Wilson..

It might be broken even if it didn't bleed. Or maybe you just sprained your nose?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I've never broken mine, but from talking to people who have, you'd DEFINITELY know if it was broken.
You've probably just bruised it pretty bad.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
i broke mine b4 and it didnt bleed or hurt to bad, so i would say go get it checked out just to be safe.
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Quote by kikaykitko
Oh hello Mr. Wilson..

It might be broken even if it didn't bleed. Or maybe you just sprained your nose?

you can sprain your nose? And if it didn't bleed, it probably isn't broken. But if it still hurts in a couple of days, see a doctor.
I think it's just bruised.. a friend broke his nose.. and it didn't even bled because it was so swollen.. and there were pieces of bone all over the place.. so the blood couldn't pass...

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
thnx for the opinions, if it still hurts tomorrow ill go check it out.

it seems to be the left side that hurts a lot more, when its fully broken is it pain all over?
Get it checked out, seriously.

My dad broke his nose when he got smacked upside the face with a hockey stick, but didn't know it was broken. He slept that night, and woke up to find it... Well, bent.

To this day his nose is slightly bent to one side.
Ive broken mine. It leans to one side........im self concious about it all the time.

:/ I was in a car wreck and my face smacked into the seat infront of me. We could barely afford the emergency room visit. :[ i want my nose back. Not to mention i can only breathe through one nostril.
we must become the change we want to see.
when i broke mine i got elbowed during an intense game of basketball lol. it didnt bleed but i couldnt see anything for like 5 minutes or more, everything was just black. i was fine other than the fact that i couldnt see, it was weird. it hurt pretty bad i guess. i tried to pop it back over but i was a pussy and couldnt lol.

some say that it isnt broken if it wasnt bleeding but i can feel the crack where it broke and this is a year later, so it doesnt have to bleed.
Quote by burrit0
Say your friend was high and doesn't know what he's talking about.