Page 1 of 3
So basically me and my friend are having a tournament to decide who's better in general. The other eight events we aren't decided on, but the most important one is the arm wrestle. I have 2 months to work out and get ready for this. And guess what?

Loser shaves all hair on their head and body minus eyebrows and eyelashes

Here's the problem. He's more muscular than me. Like, a lot more. Fortunately, my forearm is longer which give me an advantage as well. I plan on buying a grip strengthening tool thing and curling.

Anyone have any tips on how to prepare/ techniques for the battle? Obviously I won't take steroids or cheat or spit in his face while we're battling, so be constructive.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
I don't see how a longer forearm will help you, wouldn't a shorter one help more due to center of gravity. If I was you I'd try and get him to agree on other events you may have an advantage in and just take the arm wrestle as a loss.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Sabotage his arm.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
ok curling won't really help you with an arm wrestle. forearm is good since you can increase the pressure you put on him just by crushing his hand harder.
to build up your strength, go to the gym and take the cable machine and hold a cable at waist height with your elbow tucked into your hip. pull the cable in the same motion as you would move your arm in an arm wrestle, keeping your forearm parallel to the floor. these are rotator cuff exercises which are what you need to strengthen.

during the arm wrestle, do what you can to bend his wrist toward him to crush his will to keep going.
you're an eotitval wanker. shaving your hair is probably for the est anyway, but sreiusly who cares whos betteR?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
the night before release fire nats onto his bed, like thousands of them and then he will be all swolen and have no movement.but seeing as this may get you arrested for murder or the attempt to do so u can smeer some icy hot where he is going to put his elbow at and then just try to hold your own till it kicks in
Quote by Dinkydaisy
you're an eotitval wanker. shaving your hair is probably for the est anyway, but sreiusly who cares whos betteR?

Go to bed you drunk. Seriously, drunk on UG?
break his wrist so it heals (cast taken off) about 3 days before the match.
If he pushes it too hard, snappy snappy again :P

Oh, and in response above, because the arms are pivoting on the base of the elbow, having shorter forearms means your arms have less distance to travel methinks, also if someone is "over" you (their hand is pushing down on yours and is getting a slight advantage) when pushing its REALLY hard to be able to get back from that
Quote by Noyon999
break his wrist so it heals (cast taken off) about 3 days before the match.
If he pushes it too hard, snappy snappy again :P

Oh, and in response above, because the arms are pivoting on the base of the elbow, having shorter forearms means your arms have less distance to travel methinks, also if someone is "over" you (their hand is pushing down on yours and is getting a slight advantage) when pushing its REALLY hard to be able to get back from that

Oh yeh, that makes sense... As you can tell I'm **** at physics and arm wrestling
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I'm pretty sure TS said all of the hair on his body.

that includes pubes.......and you don't wanna shave those off....

and armpit hair......loss of even more manliless

chest hair.......even more manliness gone

it would be hell.
Quote by Kensai

**** you kjell, or whatever your name is, dont asume that an inability to type is the rsult of alcohol. How do you know I have't go a discorer? I'm not rred anyway. Man. I'm spamming. ****. Something relevent to the topiv. I agree- sabotage his arm dude.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Rockwolf
Shave your head so you've got nothing to lose.

that's a truly great idea. Shave it all off now, so then if when you lose, you're just having a trim.

Quote by Kensai

says you, Kensai. You devil you.
I long arm is useless unless you get the technique right. My advice is to attack first, quick and hard. this is because in a long battle, strength and endurance will win. But if you can get him unballanced quickly by a short sharp push and then constant downward pressure you will wear him down enough to give you the uperhand and finish him quickly.

If he beats you to the punch your only option will be to wait out his bout of pressure until you have an oportunity to attack back and try and get the hand back over no mans land.
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
**** you kjell, or whatever your name is, dont asume that an inability to type is the rsult of alcohol. How do you know I have't go a discorer? I'm not rred anyway. Man. I'm spamming. ****. Something relevent to the topiv. I agree- sabotage his arm dude.

You're a mean drunk

Quote by fretsonfire74
says you, Kensai. You devil you.

Pfft
Haha. That could definitely psyche him out a bit. But I'm reading up on strategies on google, and I'll get one of my friends to train with me. I definitely think crushing his hand may be the way to go.

And I'm naturally pale. So shaving my head would look hella bad until the sun is out a bit more. We're outside all the time and I still barely have a tan.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Quote by Kensai

You're a mean drunk

Pfft

you're so mean

what is your name? is it khell? ic ould chekc your profile but i'm too laxy.

I lvoe you dude.

serosuly. <3 sorr for beign mean. peopel say I'm a bitch on ehre but i'm not really.

****, spam agan. to tS: seriosuly dude, just drin a load of protein sjakes. the shaved look isn't bad anyway.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Kensai

You're a mean drunk

Awwhhh but it's kinda cute haha bless her (:

[not patronising not patronising not patronising >__>]

Hm, on topic, just practice with other people I guess?
And surely shaving everything isn't so bad? Pfft
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
you're so mean

what is your name? is it khell? ic ould chekc your profile but i'm too laxy.

I lvoe you dude.

serosuly. <3 sorr for beign mean. peopel say I'm a bitch on ehre but i'm not really.

****, spam agan. to tS: seriosuly dude, just drin a load of protein sjakes. the shaved look isn't bad anyway.

It's alright dear, we both said things we regret.

I love you too

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Awwhhh but it's kinda cute haha bless her (:

I prefer the horny drunks myself.
Quote by Kensai

*runs and hides*

Quote by penguin-pirate
*cough*drunk*cough*

Pffft you love it

EDIT: ^^^ Nice one Alix.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Kensai
It's alright dear, we both said things we regret.

I love you too

<33333333333

tell rivalmisspiss that she made me laugh too. but I can't quote it's like, a long provcdss.

**** kell I just relaie that lie english isn't liek, your mothertoungue, and youre reading **** and stuff. tha;ts well wicked. how do you do it?

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
<33333333333

tell rivalmisspiss that she made me laugh too. but I can't quote it's like, a long provcdss.

**** kell I just relaie that lie english isn't liek, your mothertoungue, and youre reading **** and stuff. tha;ts well wicked. how do you do it?

Awwhhhh
I barely laugh quite this much ^___^
Quote by SteveHouse
Reva: Of course I do, why else would I be on here?

Dinky: For the love of Kensai! Stop drinking and take a nap.

Or share...

With me...

Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by penguin-pirate
Or share...

With me...

AND ME!!!

...please?

Well, I know how I'm spending my evening tomorrow XD
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Dinkydaisy
<33333333333

Jesus Christ, english is my main language and I'm having a hard time reading what you're saying.

You might want to go to bed...
Quote by !normajean!
change your name and move to Canada.
if you already live in Canada....kill your friend. problem solved.

That is awesome.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Awwhhhh
I barely laugh quite this much ^___^

is tha good? <33333333

-Matthew Arnold

Page 1 of 3