Page 1 of 2
A friend of a friend of mine is causing some real bother.

Basically he's a layabout- no job, refuses to go to education of any sort and lives on benefits. He's always round at our house asking for money or a place to sleep for the night etc. He's also supposedly a Christian like myself, yet I've seen no evidence of that.

But over the last few days he's been increasingly volatile, descending into arguments with both me and my friend, often as the result of several different drugs I know he takes. At one point he smashed up our kitchen, smashing most of our plates and cups, and things went missing from the house, including almost £20 in money and several of my music books.

He's insulted us to our face too, saying that I was put money above my faith for me saying that I'd like to be a pro-worship musician, and my friend was called the Antichrist for agreeing with me and telling him that he was deluded.

I really don't know what to do. Everytime I see him he is increasingly violent yet he still wants a place to sleep or some money/food.

Any ideas on what to do?? I'm scared he'll attack me or my flatmates....
rap him in duck tape and put him in a closet??

butt if hes on drugs and stuff eather dont let him in the house or just set things stright with him.
Quote by schecter_guy
check his ass into rehab

I wish it was that easy but it's not the drugs that bother me (I've done drugs) but the fact he scrounges off other people and gives nothing back...
if he is a drug addict, then just take him out back and send him the way of old yeller, or just beat the ****ing piss out him
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
dude stop being friends with that guy... he's just a loser with no life or future plans
wtf he talks **** about you right in your face? that enough should tell you to kick his ass out
Quote by The Spoon
Call the police? Then he wont have to worry about a bed and food...

or a dick in his ass
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by schecter_r0cker
if he is a drug addict, then just take him out back and send him the way of old yeller, or just beat the ****ing piss out him

yes.
Kick him out. If that doesn't teach him a few things, then he really is a worthless layabout. If it straightens his act up then good.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
He's not even MY friend really, just someone my friend knows and I met by accident...

tell the friend who met him to kick his ass out. you should not have to deal with his **** and provide for his ungrateful ass. I hate people like that.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
call the police and file a restraining order on the grounds of harassment (i think thats how it works)

locks the doors and call the police if he starts trying to get in. Its not worth the trouble.

i also understand hes a friend,but it might be best for him if he is put into some form of rehabiliation tho, to set him straight

course im just some guy off of the internet so my opinion is worth jack crud lol

hope its sorts itself out

in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
He's not even MY friend really, just someone my friend knows and I met by accident...

In that case I'd report him to the police and wait 'til they thake care of the matter. In the meantime I recommend you to behave friendly and calmly when he's around, but have a baseball in close proximity in case you need to scare the 'lil f*cker off.
It's quite simple. You give him food and a place to sleep, he pisses on your feet.

Do you really need us to tell you what to do? You tell him either smarten up or get the fuck out. He doesn't compromise, bring in the police. That way there's no way he can say you didn't try to help or give him a chance and it's up to him to change his course.
Quote by Fuzzbox91
or a dick in his ass

Ah, how could i forget the most important part?
Quote by TheQuailman
In that case I'd report him to the police and wait 'til they thake care of the matter. In the meantime I recommend you to behave friendly and calmly when he's around, but have a baseball in close proximity in case you need to scare the 'lil f*cker off.

What could the police get him on? We have no evidence.....it'd be his evidence against ours.
Kill him

Its your only option

but Im serial, dont give him anything! if you do, more people will come wandering the streets asking for change!

but now for the srious answer, call the cops dude. get his ass out of there. he broke n stole your ****, whats to lose. i wouldnt really call him a friend
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Last edited by NOtrab at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
What could the police get him on? We have no evidence.....it'd be his evidence against ours.

harassment? like i said before. you've got two statements, you and your friend, any neighbours who can also testify?

Quote by Angels Fighter

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
I agree. Either take him out back and have him shot or tell him to **** off.

Problem solved.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by wilty00
It's quite simple. You give him food and a place to sleep, he pisses on your feet.

Do you really need us to tell you what to do? You tell him either smarten up or get the fuck out. He doesn't compromise, bring in the police. That way there's no way he can say you didn't try to help or give him a chance and it's up to him to change his course.

+1

That's what you need to do.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Cygnus003
harassment? like i said before. you've got two statements, you and your friend, any neighbours who can also testify?

+1

It's not like you had a reason to make up stuff, so the police will rather believe you than him. Do you have a video camera or webcam to film him while he's in your house? That should be enough to get a restraining order.
That wouldn't stop him- he is around the house nearly every day, all because he squanders money and then begs it off us...
Quote by TheQuailman
+1

It's not like you had a reason to make up stuff, so the police will rather believe you than him. Do you have a video camera or webcam to film him while he's in your house? That should be enough to get a restraining order.

that quail, is a great idea

EDIT: ts, to your comment about it not working, if he breaks the restraining order soo many times, HE does time. thats his fault for being an insensitive jerk. it might also curb his habits and make him a more civilised person

Quote by Angels Fighter

^
Last edited by Cygnus003 at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
That wouldn't stop him- he is around the house nearly every day, all because he squanders money and then begs it off us...

In that case, you'll have a hard time getting rid of him. Just get the restraining order and call the police everytime he violates it. They'll eventually have him locked down for a few days if he violates it often enough, maybe he learns his lesson that way. I relise that this is not easy and he might get violent because of this, but I don't see any other possibility except for beating him up (and I disapprove of that).
Quote by schecter_guy
check his ass into rehab

This.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
fassa listen to me from one christian to another.

Your friend obviously needs help from you and you should help him but he is also just taking advantage of you. I would not disrespect him but have a talk with him and let him know whats up. If this dont work just have your doors locked at all times. If hes that desperate to get in and do something then it turns in to a major problem. call the cops, theres nothing wrong with that as long as you know in your heart your not doing it to be an ass. there you go gbu
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
You say he's destroyed some of your property and you think he's stolen things? Police, man.
Who dat?
KICK HIS ASS

/thread
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
Tell him you're out of money and to fuck off (or just stop answering the door to him) and he'll find someone else to leech off.
If you feed a stray animal, it will come back for more food later. The more you feed it, the more often it will call.

Your friend is the animal. Stop feeding him and enabling him. Stop giving him money and stop giving him food. Change the locks, call the police and file for a restraining order. He is a drug addict and you as a person cant do anything to help him with that. Its up to him to want to come off those drugs. If he doesnt want to, then thats his tough luck. You need to turn him away because he will make your life worse and worse.

No offence but you on your own cant help this guy. He doesnt want help, he wants things handed to him on a plate. The best way to deal with him is to show him you are not taking anymore of his crap.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
A friend of a friend of mine is causing some real bother.

Basically he's a layabout- no job, refuses to go to education of any sort and lives on benefits. He's always round at our house asking for money or a place to sleep for the night etc. He's also supposedly a Christian like myself, yet I've seen no evidence of that.

But over the last few days he's been increasingly volatile, descending into arguments with both me and my friend, often as the result of several different drugs I know he takes. At one point he smashed up our kitchen, smashing most of our plates and cups, and things went missing from the house, including almost £20 in money and several of my music books.

He's insulted us to our face too, saying that I was put money above my faith for me saying that I'd like to be a pro-worship musician, and my friend was called the Antichrist for agreeing with me and telling him that he was deluded.

I really don't know what to do. Everytime I see him he is increasingly violent yet he still wants a place to sleep or some money/food.

Any ideas on what to do?? I'm scared he'll attack me or my flatmates....

you seem like someone who isn't violent, but violence is the best way to communicate with this type of person. beat the living **** out of him, or if you can't do it, get someone else to. being as he has no morals (clearly), you aren't gonna get him to think 'i ought not to...' so have him think 'if i do this, ill get beaten'. i am a bit drunk but that is honestly what i think you should do
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Page 1 of 2