I am looking for some accurate john mayer tabs and if you have a tab book would you be willing to send me a scan

mostly looking for john mayer
If you could help me with these queen songs below I'd appreciate it

I just spent all my money on CDs- yes the legal way
but it was almost 60 bucks and I forgot I wanted queen tab books

same deal with queen songs (looking for scans)
the songs online for some songs other than bohemian rhapsody aren't completely accurate and I'm looking for these songs

Tie Your Mother Down
Death on Two Legs
Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon
Killer Queen
One Vision
Somebody To Love

thanks a million
I kind of have it down but I've got OCD in some areas and, unfortunately, unless I see it in a book, I won't want to learn it the way I do: by ear or from online tabs

I'm always worried that it isn't the way it's supposed to be or there are undertones that I'm not hearing

I would have bought them but I was tempted to spend more money at Best Buy on CD's and I bought a copy of Dizzy Up The Girl and Let Love In (the one with the DVD) by the Goo Goo Dolls
and Exile On Mainstream by Matchbox Twenty.

I have been trying to get the Goo Goo Dolls DVDs so that I can see how Rzeznik and Fernquist play songs live. They do some extra soloing and I was having a hard time with the tab books

I also wanted Higher quality to listen to since I had MP3s with VBR around 192 and I wanted to have a crystal clear sound

I have the Tab Books for Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up The Girl and Gutterflower (I lost my first Dizzy Up the Girl CD)

and a tab book from Matchbox 20- it's the one with Long Day and 3AM Back To Good and Real World and I wanted to have higher quality of those songs

I've been trying to put a medley together for Queen I was probably going to stick with just Death On Two Legs and at the solo switch to Killer Queen like they've done live.

BUT ITS QUEEN!!!
I have to know all their songs because they are one of, if not the best band in history.

so in the rush of all that thought- that this would be good so I can play goo goo dolls

EDIT: Thanks Heyman