When did you get to the point of thinking that you are a good guitarrist?

How much time from the very begining and the average of hours spend every day practicing??
It depends a lot of the person themself.

And it depends on what you are practicing, not for how long.

It's better to do a 2 hour, intence session that 6 hours pithering around on the guitar.
i practice as long as i am doing something productive if i am just improvising a solo or riff then i call that a break i try to cut back on breaks but it is so tempting
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Been playing three years and I'm still not a 'good guitarist'.

Gimme another ten years and we'll see where we're at.
Quote by TSantos
When did you get to the point of thinking that you are a good guitarrist?

How much time from the very begining and the average of hours spend every day practicing??

I really want to answer this question, but I can't. There are so many factors that may help or hurt you in the long run. A lot of it has to do with FOCUSED practice. Many may spend several hours a day with a guitar in their hands but their mind is not focused on what they are doing. The bottom line is that if you are dedicated to what you are doing, it'll take less time. This question, too, is very subjective, what I consider to be 'good' may be entirely different from your perception.
I play at least 2-3 hours a day. And I am decent, its all about how you express yourself through the guitar. If you feel that what you feel is transmitting trough your fingers, then your doing great, if not then you need to get to the point where you do feel that way.
I am currently the best guitarist in this chair right here.

I play until I want to stop, that's it
i play about 7 hours a day, on weekends about 10. from the time i get home from school, at 2, till i go to be at 11, ill be in my room playing, and only come out for food and to pee. some days i just mess around and play random songs, other days im learning scales and different chords. it just depends. but everyday i learn at least one new thing. whether its the intro to a song, or a new chord, im still happy.
Ok!

Blood sweat and tears, and then maybe I will be able to play de way I want!
Quote by TSantos
Ok!

Blood sweat and tears, and then maybe I will be able to play de way I want!

Well, yes it depends on what you want to play. For me, I play about 2 hours a day, at different times. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Personally, I don't strive to be the best shredder or whatever in the world. I play what I enjoy. It's all really about learning what helps you develop your technique.