Quote by Facebook
Please Read This!
Warning! Your account will be disabled very soon if you don't take action!

You must get confirmed by another person at (My High School), or your account will be disabled.

To get confirmed, send a friend request to any people you know on the (My High School) network. We will ask them to confirm that you do attend this school.

If this is not the high school you currently attend, please transfer to the correct network.

here's a screen shot: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s125/ldl67/untitled-19.jpg

I don't really like facebook, I only got it for the quizzes and stuff, but why will they delete my account? Everyone that I know from my school that has facebook is already added.

I tried to go to the feedback section, but that brings me to suggestions.
sup?
Just friend request some friend ***** from your school. They'll accept.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Quote by kyurah
Just friend request some friend ***** from your school. They'll accept.

You don't understand, his a pedophile.
I think thats just spam. I'm at school so the screenshot won't load, but the same thing was happening with hotmail, except saying you need to send the email to 18 people.
yes they will really cancel your account, why do you even have facebook if you're not adding your friends?
Quote by Necronomicon
yes they will really cancel your account, why do you even have facebook if you're not adding your friends?

lol all my friends at school are already added
sup?
Quote by ldl67
here's a screen shot: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s125/ldl67/untitled-19.jpg

I don't really like facebook, I only got it for the quizzes and stuff, but why will they delete my account? Everyone that I know from my school that has facebook is already added.

I tried to go to the feedback section, but that brings me to suggestions.

they do that when you first make one so they know you actually go to that school
if you add a friend itll ask em to confirm it and they will... no worries

chances are if you aren't a new user someone reported you for not being in the right network... i guess
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
delete one of your friends and re-add them
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Same thing happened to me. I just deleted one of my friends and added them back. Problem solved.
But they really will delete your account if you don't do it, it happened to a friend of mine.
Quote by ToffeeandApples
You my friend, put the pwn in pwnt.

Hell Yeah
Quote by ldl67
OK, I sent an angry e-mail to disabled@facebook.com .

That will accomplish nothing. This thread has already given you all the answers you need. If all else fails just create a new account and don't join the network, you said yourself you only use it for the quizzes and **** so what does it matter.
lol. When I opened the picture, I tried to close the tabs in the picture instead of the actual ones on my browser.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by dark&broken
That will accomplish nothing. This thread has already given you all the answers you need. If all else fails just create a new account and don't join the network, you said yourself you only use it for the quizzes and **** so what does it matter.

OK fine, i'll find a friend *****...
sup?
it's just some idiot having a laugh, ignore it.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
it's just some idiot having a laugh, ignore it.

no, it seems to be a real notification.
sup?
Quote by ldl67
no, it seems to be a real notification.

i don't think it is. facebook wouldn't ask for you to do something like that. i've never had any crap like that from facebook. why would it assume that there even is someone else from your school using facebook? it doesn't make sense.

either email facebook help and get the real story from them, or ignore it, i'd say.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse
i don't think it is. facebook wouldn't ask for you to do something like that. i've never had any crap like that from facebook. why would it assume that there even is someone else from your school using facebook? it doesn't make sense.

either email facebook help and get the real story from them, or ignore it, i'd say.

If you click the screen shot, you see it's on the front page, which could only be facebook.
sup?
Quote by ldl67
If you click the screen shot, you see it's on the front page, which could only be facebook.

it seems very odd to me...i have never had to confirm anything like that on facebook, nor do i think they'd delete your account for something that small...but email facebook help and ask whether it's real? because if it is, it's fairly pathetic of facebook, and if it's not, it's probably some scam or other.
<//////>~ dA
this is y facebook is gay, but yeah, everyone gets that when they go on their school's network. They're just trying to prevent PedoBear or his cousin Rape-o-Bear from attacking
Last edited by girlscoutcookie at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by esther_mouse
it seems very odd to me...i have never had to confirm anything like that on facebook, nor do i think they'd delete your account for something that small...but email facebook help and ask whether it's real? because if it is, it's fairly pathetic of facebook, and if it's not, it's probably some scam or other.

I emailed the one email i could find. I'm now waiting for a reply.
sup?