you serously have to love the U.S..

people come up with crazy shiz..

(March 27) - A 57-year-old man will serve 20 years in prison for molestation charges after pleading guilty in a Virginia court for his attempts to solicit 13-year-old boys over the Internet.

But Gene R. Morrill is making molestation charges of his own. He reportedly is telling an investigator that he had been sexually assaulted by the legendary BIGF00T creature in New Hampshire.

The claim inspired some snickers from locals in Stafford County. "I think he's an idiot," one man said.

One newspaper reported that the man's mental health became an issue that his defense used to seek leniency from the judge, who ultimately declared the man competent to stand trial.

hahahahahahahahahaaahha
S m 0 0 k e w e e d & Live life bro.

yeah im kind of sick of this "oh those crazy americans" ****.

seriously, learn to not be an idiot.
Quote by Marrklarr

+1
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Marrklarr

We say it lovingly
I tend to ignore anything that comes out of America.

Especially Charlie Sheen. God damn "Two and a Half Men"...I hate that show so much...
You just posted this twice you ****ing spammer.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Pwnage-er

Especially Charlie Sheen. God damn "Two and a Half Men"...I hate that show so much...

most americans only watch tv for the pretty colors flashing at them though
so quality isn't high up on the list of priorities for show developers
bleh, typical "going-to-plead-for-insanity" case
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Quote by xxplaguesxx
He reportedly is telling an investigator that he had been sexually assaulted by the legendary BIGF00T creature in New Hampshire.

*Moves*
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
I wonder of the mental health of the fool who told him to make that claim, or maybe he came up with it himself? Still, lol.

Can we see a link to a news report or something?
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by Pwnage-er

we arent proud of that one but you guys cant really talk, you have your share of awful shows too. little britain? srsly.
Quote by Sendrith
bleh, typical "going-to-plead-for-insanity" case

x2. He went a little off the handle, though. Usually just refusing to speak and instead spitting in your lawyer's face in the courtroom would get you a better shot at "insanity"