I've seen these amps in American Music Supply and i was just wondering if anyone had tried them. They are tube amps. How would they compare to a B52? I'm looking for a gigging amp around $1000.
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
I've heard the sound really good and are quite versatile to. There is a few reviews on here from people who have bought them, from memory there's a 6262 *6505+* and a 333xl*jsx*. Some people think reliability may be an issue, as they are made in China. The guys on here who have them have not had any problems so far.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
holy hell dude, you've been on this message board since 2006. use the search function, there's been a flood of posts about this damn amp in the past 3 days.
i swear, this is gonna go up there with the "which amp: line 6 spider or marshall mg"

SEARCH FUNCTION!
Quote by warlockking
I've seen these amps in American Music Supply and i was just wondering if anyone had tried them. They are tube amps. How would they compare to a B52? I'm looking for a gigging amp around $1000.

If you've seen these at a guitar store why not you try them out yourself?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by Vanquish
If you've seen these at a guitar store why not you try them out yourself?

lol AMS is an online store like Musiciansfriend i just saw them in the catalog.

I dunno about Line6 vs. MG common, bugeras aren't that cheap lol. most people are looking for a cheap amp like them and that's why Line6 and MG are on here every day. i haven't been on in the past 3 days.

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
Oh Ok.. I had no way of knowing that it was an online store.. You can risk it and buy a Chinese built amp with Chinese parts that no one has had for longer than a year hopefully it lasts long for you.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

yeah, don't have the cash right now, i'm just looking around for the right one to kind of aim for. The more i've heard about them (not heard, no reviews on AMS) the more i think that it would be a mistake to buy one until they build a reputation and can either be the one amp everyone reccomends or a tube version of Line 6.

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
From what i have heard both by reviewers and by sound tests. The 6262 does sound really well. But it is not a 6505 clone and it is not a cheap replacment. Also reliablity is still in question. They have been blowing capacitors lately.
my teacher was asked to endourse them but he refused, its not because there bad amps at all. hes a fusion expert and bugera amps are for metal so he doesnt really care for it but i heard the amp it roars like a C-unt freshly F-ucked
Gear:

Fractal Axe FX
VHT 2/50/2
Orange 4x12
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro

Ibanez RGA 121 w/ Crunchlab and Liquifire
Music Man John Petrucci Mystic Dream
ERG Custom Guitar