Okay, just post whatever you want on anything made by MP.

My personal favoirte is The Holy Grail, a bit overdone I know, but so many parts are amazing...
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Okay, just post whatever you want on anything made by MP.

My personal favoirte is The Holy Grail, a bit overdone I know, but so many parts are amazing...

Now don't go looking in the Opeth thread...

There's nothing there...

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
I know right?!?!

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Got the film box set for christmas!!

.....and now for something completely different

the most random one...but my favourite!!
I wish i was able to establish a argument against the holy grail being the best because everyone always says it is...but for once the majority actually has it right. Life of Brian for me follows that, then the flying circus series, then the meaning of life...
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by gurg06
Got the film box set for christmas!!

.....and now for something completely different

the most random one...but my favourite!!

Same here, but I got the box christmas before last.

It's the best film imo.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Life of Brian probably had their most well known line "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

I love the Life of Brian and the Holy Grail... except the end of the Holy Grail, i wanted them to storm the castle
Quote by Rokeman
Life of Brian probably had their most well known line "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

I love the Life of Brian and the Holy Grail... except the end of the Holy Grail, i wanted them to storm the castle

The first time I saw that, I was like wtf at the cops.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
They had the entire box set of the TV show for like $200 or something at Costco. I wanted it.
Quote by foob85
They had the entire box set of the TV show for like $200 or something at Costco. I wanted it.

And they wonder why we download stuff illegally when it costs that much.
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by Guitar_Dan_666

The first time I saw that, I was like wtf at the cops.

yeah it kind of ruined the movie for me the first time, but yeah it's still a hilarious movie!

Life of Brian had a brilliant ending though.
Though, I must say I hate the ending of the Holy Grail.

I mean, charging the French fortress...then COPS

Quote by eggsandham2
Yeah i think they purposely made the ending suck.

My favorite is probably the Rabbit... I also laugh at the Trojan Rabbit. I laugh at every part of that movie.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
"Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam."
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
This one is surely the best sketch ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3HaRFBSq9k
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
lol the meaning of life is a messed up movie. But the fat vomiting guy at the ends funny. He fills up like 8 buckets up and it can travel 4 metres
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
"You must fetch for us..... A shrubbery!"
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
We have a five frog emergency, damn it. i was going to make a thread about this then found this one.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
where did you get those coconuts? i fart in your general direction!
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
This is a late thread.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
I'm not. Why would you assume that? Is something going on here?
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie