Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul standard

Amp: Peavey 6505 halfstack

Effects: Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Boss ML-2 Metal Core
Digitech Whammy
idk alot about jacksons but i find those v guitar I find it uncomfortable to play siting down. just something to think about. but like everyone says try them out before you buy.
Last edited by nath1142 at Mar 27, 2008,
they are pretty much the same... except for the whammy bar and the paintjob
I've tried them out and I like them. I just don't know if I should gamble on quality with ebay to save money.

Boss ML-2 Metal Core
Digitech Whammy
Quote by nath1142
idk alot about jacksons but i find those v guitar you can't play siting down. just something to think about. but like everyone says try them out before you buy.

Actually you can play a V and a Rhoads sitting down...it goes in between your legs.
Anyway...I likeeeeeee the black.
Go for ittt!
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
thanks guys I really like the finish on the white one and a trem isnt a big deal with my whammy pedal so I'll go for that

Boss ML-2 Metal Core
Digitech Whammy
Quote by iTzMaTT
Actually you can play a V and a Rhoads sitting down...it goes in between your legs.
Anyway...I likeeeeeee the black.
Go for ittt!

lol i know i just don't find that comfortable
Rule no.17 of guitar playing, you may think you need a whammy, but you dont, you'll almost never use it and unless you get one that also locks at the nut it will drop your guitar out of tune. Besides things that lock your nuts are never good anyway.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
good point

Boss ML-2 Metal Core
Digitech Whammy
How come no one bothered to mention that the white one is an RR5, not an RR3? The color and lack of trem should be enough to tell you that.

@Syn - Either one of them is good, well either of the three.
The RR5 is a better guitar than the RR3.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive