Page 1 of 2
So earlier today I felt perfectly fine. I went in to my bathroom to take a leak and, mid-stream my stomach starts to hurt, like a flaming dagger was stabbed right through me. I finished, washed my hands, and realized i was sweaty and dizzy, about to fall over. I managed to make it to my bedroom, and lie down several minutes before i puked
apparently there's a bad flu virus goin around here.

any embarrassing stories of being sick?
Not exactly embarrassing, but I puked on my cat once. I felt so bad for it.

Edit: I forgot one story. When I was about 10 I was at a friends house, and I decided to head home because I wasn't feeling too good. I literally had one foot out the door when I turned around to say goodbye to him, and as I opened my mouth I threw up everywhere. Everywhere.
Last edited by C O B H C at Mar 27, 2008,
All I can think of is puking in my mates bath after vast amounts of many kinds of alcohol.

Someone else was puking in the toilet
i threw up all over a hallway in 4th grade. the janitors hated me from then on for some reason...
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I puked on my dad when I was 3

And on the hospital floor once (cause = blood loss)
I blew up in a friend's car after leaving a bar about a month ago. Didn't feel to good about myself the day after that. Luckily the guy's my best friend so he let it slide after I cleaned it up.
Havn't gotten sick for about 8 or 9 years..
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Not exactly me, but i picked my little brother up not too long ago (hes just over 1 year old) and as i picked him up he kinda puked on my face most of it went on my shirt but it still was pretty weird.
well, one vomiting story of mine happened a couple years ago on the night going into new year's eve. I was sleeping and all of a sudden, I woke up and BAM! I raced to the bathroom and puked in the sink. and then eventually in the toilet. Needless to say, It ruined my whole new year's eve experience. Oh, and for visual aid, I had chimichangas or some other mexican food that night. *thumbs up*.
my first timea the dentist, i swallowed all the mouthe rinse they gave me, and threw up all over their little tray with tools on it.
Quote by strat335
So earlier today I felt perfectly fine. I went in to my bathroom to take a leak and, mid-stream my stomach starts to hurt, like a flaming dagger was stabbed right through me. I finished, washed my hands, and realized i was sweaty and dizzy, about to fall over. I managed to make it to my bedroom, and lie down several minutes before i puked
apparently there's a bad flu virus goin around here.

any embarrassing stories of being sick?

Wow this all happened with your pants down?
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
I suppose the only embarassing-ish sick stories are

1. I was very drunk while I was sat down at a table outside in a back yard, and I was feeling pretty woozy. I puked, outside, and I possibly managed to splatter one of my exes' shoes XD It wasn't really embarassing sorta. I mean it should've been probably but I lol'd.

2. Christmas 2006, I got ill on boxing day for a whole week, and when my bf of the time was over one night I really needed to puke and I had to proper run out of the room. Awwhhh poor thing he was worried for me.

In other news, I have a phobia of vomiting so I probably won't visit this thread again for fear of graphic description D:
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
another:I was sick on Christmas Eve a few years ago, and thought I was starting to get better...I ate some chicken noodle soup, and puked it all up 10 minutes later. I could still see the noodles and carrots

Quote by HangmaN47
Wow this all happened with your pants down?

no, I said I finished. I'm pretty sure I put my pants up...
It's been years since I've thrown up without being drunk. One time a few years back, I came back after finishing cricket (I was 16), I went into the garage and polished off a bottle of black douglas in an hour and a half, normally i can do this fine without throwing up (although i will be horrendously drunk). anyway, i went into my room horrendously drunk and feeling like i wasnt going to throw up. i lied down on my bed and my dad came in asking wtf i was doing in the garage, then i threw up all over my bedroom and after i explained to him and he's like 'you have a drinking problem' but i facepalmed him. the end
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I could still see the noodles and carrots

lmao. man, that would suck. I saw all the little chunks of peppers in mine, and a little bit of the chicken from my story. it definitely came up as spicy as it went down. bleh. lol.
I had a friend sleeping over and I felt fine. We were both up stairs and I had dragged two mattresses(sp?) up. Well I woke up in the middle of the night and started puking in between them, but he didn't wake up.

So there was the this huge puddle of puke in between us and it was the middle of the night, I was like damn... I'm going to sleep. I went to bed woke up the next morning and went to watch t.v. My friend came down a bit later like WHAT THE ****???

I got many lol's from this.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
two stories

1. When I was about 6, I was eating out with my family and I threw up all over my food.

2. When I was 10, I was sleeping over at my friend's house and we (me, him, and his little brother) were all in the bathroom brushing our teeth and I threw up everywhere.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
hmmm.... i woke up in the middle of the night once and had a bad taste in my mouth, I was getting ready to goto the bathroom when i threw up right there before i had the chance to get up....... i ran to the bathroom and finished vomiting when my dad got up (heard me in the bathroom) and asked me what was wrong. When I turned around he saw the vomit on my shirt and started laughing.
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
I threw up in front of a girl I had a crush on in the 8th grade, after a field trip to an amusement park. I have too many to list
I got amoebiasis [sp?] and I was throwing up all over the place. Including a friend's open backpack. We were still pals after that.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by filthandfury
All I can think of is puking in my mates bath after vast amounts of many kinds of alcohol.

Someone else was puking in the toilet

Same here.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
I remember i was once sick in tescos...and on a seperate occasion all over my buzz lightyear watch....a sad day for all concerned
I had a bit too much to drink at a party, was crashing at a friends. Felt a little woozy on his couch, but decided to sit it out. Then I decided I felt odd enough to get up, without a word, and walk towards the bathroom. I was followed there. I had my head over the toilet for about 2 seconds before I let it go. Then I uttered the magic words "Ah, ****, I can't believe I've done this"

Which should be funny, if you're entertained by this http://youtube.com/watch?v=_X6VoFBCE9k
About a month ago, my bandmates and I decided to spend the night before a show getting hammered off natty light. We sat there shotgunning cans left and right on his back porch. I don't know if many of you have ever found out just how much fluid a stomach can hold, but we did that night. After shotgunning our inventory of natty in about 30 minutes, we were pretty fucking drunk. So we toured the neighborhood, and I remember drinking even more around his neighborhood. That's about it for my memory, other than bits and pieces of a lot of throwing up. The story seems pretty badass though, IMO. My drummer said that I was asking if there was any beer left, while I was puking
Quote by slamjam
I got lepersy once. that was pretty embarrassing.

hahaha

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker
I think semen would be our biggest export...
We'd build an industry around it.

I just threw up before I came on UG.....4 minutes ago.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Last year round the end of January I got it real bad for one night. From 7 pm to I think 12 am I was vomitting (and in between "dry heaving") every 15 minutes. I was so fucking dehydrated I tried to drink some water, but couldn't hold it down, ARH!

The funny part though, is as follows:

On one particular trip to the bathroom I knelt down over the toilet and let 'er rip. I guess I must have started while too far up from the toilet or something, because I got SPLASH BACK, VOMIT SPLASH BACK onto my face, yum!

Honestly, it was so retarded that I was laughing in my head as I continued to vomit. Come 4 am, I had finally stopped feeling like throwing up and slept for most of the following day.
One time i was at school, about mid way through first period i realized something. I had to crap. BAD. when the teacher let me go to the bathroom i was uncomfortable (i hate being anywhere near people for this act of nature) and then i realized something. i Had caught the stomach virus that was going around. it gave me diarrhea and made me have to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes. i was forced to hold it 5 and 1/2 hours untill I got home. Now i keep an anti-Diarreahal in my wallet at all times xD
Most embarrassing and recent for me was the first time going to my new friend's just hanging out, playing guitar/video games ect... and as the night went on I slowly started feeling sicker and sicker. I just assumed i was tired and ignored it. When it was time to go, we were heading back upstairs so I could pack my equipment up and I felt extremely dizzy all of a sudden and knew it was going to happen, I just didn't know when. I asked my friend where the bathroom was and right after he told me I got a mouth full of vomit so I ran to the bathroom as fast as possible and before I was even halfway to the toilet it all came out in a huge stream. It was EVERYWHERE. The entire floor was covered, toilet seat, counter, some was almost in the bathtub. Just after this happened, my dad showed up so I had to leave, covered in vomit, disoriented, and tired, leaving a huge mess for his mom to clean up.
I tried to get her to let me clean it but she just sent me out the door and I was in no state to argue, so I left. The next time I went there I felt terrible though since she had to clean it up. Thankfully it's over and done with now though.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
you guys ever have to crap and puke at the same time? it's an awful feeling, I actually cried when it happened.
Page 1 of 2