k i have a problem... listen.. i can sing and play guitar. i can play bass. and i play drums. i have a drummer ( hes alright ) but im kinda better.. two bass players 1broken bass and other1 isnt commited and im pretty good. i have another guitar player and hes deffintely stayin.. what do i do!?!!?!
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
is this a riddle???

keep the guitar player, have your drummer stay, and take over the bass and sing as well
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
Quote by Kankuro
Get a dictionary... ROFL ROFL ROFL

MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I dunno if I'd suggest playing bass and singing; it's supposed to be pretty hard. If you CAN play and sing I'd go with that and just find a bassist.
Quote by Kankuro
Get a dictionary... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Make lemonade?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
i like the one man band but i plan on playin shows more than recording stuff.. im in high school btw so its kinda tough to find new musicians
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Fire everyone, record yourself and play along with a drum loop live.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.