Okay I've got 2 guitars right now and I'm only mildly pleased with each of them. I have an Epi LP custom silverburst that I've had for a year. Great guitar for $500, I never really had any problems with it but about 2 months ago I decided to get an Ibanez RG370DX cause I wanted a guitar with a trem. The Ibanez is much more comfortable and just more enjoyable to play than the epi, but the trem system isn't that great and it doesn't quite have the balls (down low) that the epi has or the looks (silverburst finish looks amazing). Epi seems to handle distortion better also. So I was thinking of selling both of them and trying to find one higher-end guitar ($800-1000) that I could be happy with. Any suggestions? Should I get a new guitar or just keep the ones I have?

Btw I play mostly hard rock, a little metal and a little classic rock.
Quote by stephen_rettie
Originally Posted by DayTripper1967
or just bringing regular pot and hiding the bags in our coats or something. we haven't really decided yet.

simply awesome
incubus rocks my world
if you look to sell them both, id say go with a better Ibanez or a Schecter
Guitar:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Jackson DK2-L w/ Dimarzio X2N
Takamine acoustic

Bass:
Fender Precision Bass

Amp:
Marshall AVTX150H
Behringer BG412F
Marshall MG15MSII
what amp are you using? sometimes a new amp makes more of a diffrence than a guitar
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
^Agreed.
As for guitars, maybe an RG1570 with new pickups? It's obviously the same comfortable body style you like but with a decent trem.
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
what amp are you using? sometimes a new amp makes more of a diffrence than a guitar

I'm using a Fender stage 100 DSP.
I believe that's solid state, so do replace that. Possibly a Peavey classic 30?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
those infinity pups on your rg are pretty muddy sounding. id recommend replacing them

or getting an eq pedal
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.