Page 1 of 4
I despise emos, I think their all really just kids suffering from a collective identity crisis...

But that's just sick.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
lawl...

Thats just messed up... like wtf??

Who cares how they dress or what they listen to they aren't forcing you to do the same!!?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Yes, I also agree that it's disgusting. It's never right to judge someone by their appearance no matter how stupid they look.
Quiere llorar! Quiere llorar!

EDIT:
Quote by 20cdndollars
I'm sorry, I'm not saying I agree with the beatings, but you cant expect to accepted when you pierce every inch of skin you have and get hair like a ****ing beehive. Dress like a relatively normal person, and the beatings will stop.

The beatings must stop before the 'emo' fashion does.
Last edited by crust_punk at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by floppypick
lawl...

Thats just messed up... like wtf??

Who cares how they dress or what they listen to they aren't forcing you to do the same!!?

i agree
sup?
Quote by Time

"It's getting dangerous for us to go out now. We get shouted at and spat on. We get things thing thrown at us. There is so much hate out there," said Santino Bautista, a 16-year-old emo high school student sitting in a Mexico City plaza alongside other teenagers in tight black jeans and dark makeup.

I'm sorry, I'm not saying I agree with the beatings, but you cant expect to accepted when you pierce every inch of skin you have and get hair like a ****ing beehive. Dress like a relatively normal person, and the beatings will stop.
haha lol thats some crazy stuff.

this is a sweet and sour kinda thing for me. Im mexican and im proud that they're against all this emo nonsense thats the cool part but what i dont support is all out violence thats wrong. I think majority of mexican youth is yrs behind america in trends and stuff. I remember I went to durango like last yr and went to this concert and said punk is dead and everyone looked at me with a murderers eyes. Haha they think Blink 182 is the biggest deal oh well i told them they arent together anymore and they were like NOZ WAYZ! well anyways theres a few good mates in mexico that i know of
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by 20cdndollars

Why should people change to please others.

A lot of people look stupid (emos, indie kids, hip hoppers, etc.) They all dress in a slightly stupid way, no reason to beat them up. Plus theres that small matter of freedom...
Quote by 20cdndollars

thats a pretty conformist message, so why arent metalers (long hear/piercings) and Punks (crazy hair) getting their asses kicked
It's sick yes.

And also **** like this ''In short: the kids jocks have been beating up for decades.'' just shows how little the media know about the youth of today, but what do you expect.
Quote by stephen_rettie
thats a pretty conformist message, so why arent metalers (long hear/piercings) and Punks (crazy hair) getting their asses kicked

this is to both you and the guy above you: yes, it's freedom, I'm not saying it's not wrong, but honestly, if it bothers them that much, they could just not look like retards.

And are you saying metallers and punks dont get beat up for looking like they do?

I'm glad you havent had to experience it.
Quote by 20cdndollars

Dude you're on!!

This song fits the situation well...

I was told a million times of all the troubles in my way
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Last edited by floppypick at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by 20cdndollars

Way to give up your freedom of expression. So what you don't like emo culture. Hell, I don't like it but that doesn't mean you have to be so judgmental.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
viva la revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha lol whatever i guess mexico never stops surprising me with weird stories. im proud to be mexican but sometime this stuff gets way out of hand
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by floppypick
Dude your on!!

Wut?

We should sing an emo song, to keep the thread going...

How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes....
victims lay sobbing on the concrete waiting for ambulances

Isn't that what they would be doing anyway?

If dressing a certain way gets people beat up in mexico, you'd think people in mexico would learn not to dress that way.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by 20cdndollars
this is to both you and the guy above you: yes, it's freedom, I'm not saying it's not wrong, but honestly, if it bothers them that much, they could just not look like retards.

And are you saying metallers and punks dont get beat up for looking like they do?

But why should peopel have to change because you think they look like retards.

I think a lot of people dress stupid, I just ignore it, I dont judge them, or beat them up for it
finally a country willing to do something about this problem, seriously emo's are like aids except it can be cured with a good beatdown.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by aradine
finally a country willing to do something about this problem, seriously emo's are like aids except it can be cured with a good beatdown.

Quote by 20cdndollars
Wut?

We should sing an emo song, to keep the thread going...

How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes....

I dunno that song you should know the one I did above though... I hope..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by 20cdndollars

its a free country but do what everyone else does or you will be beaten savagly.

nice

and i doubt they wake up each day and go god i look good like a retard
Quote by soul_power
Way to give up your freedom of expression. So what you don't like emo culture. Hell, I don't like it but that doesn't mean you have to be so judgmental.

I dress differently, I get made fun of for wearing a trenchcoat and combat boots to school, so I'm not saying that that it's right for that to happen, but if you dont want people to notice (and inevitable make fun of you for) you being different, DONT BE DIFFERENT. Yes, they are taking it WAY too far, but, kids tease anyone who's different, it's a fact of life.
Quote by floppypick
I dunno that song you should know the one I did above though... I hope..

I dont listen to lyrics much, fill me in, artist anyway.
That's stupid, and unnecessary. I dislike the whole 'emo' thing, but it's no reason to assault someone.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by 20cdndollars
I dont listen to lyrics much, fill me in, artist anyway.

Queen and the song is "keep yourself alive".. ahaha
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick
Queen and the song is "keep yourself alive".. ahaha

Oh yeah, ok...

We need the whole group, I dont think it's gonnna work today, we have to schedule a time.
Page 1 of 4