So last night I had some really weird dream.
It was like I was in some anime show.. and people stole my cars.. so I chased them.. in a robot..
ANYWAYS.
As I chased them.. a song played.. I still remember clearly.
When I woke up I looked it up and that song doesn't exist..

It wasn't something to be proud of.. it wasn't very good.. the sort of song you often hear in animes.
Also, it was called Turn On Livestock.. atleast that was the apparent name based on the lyrics.

Has anyone else ever written a song in their sleep? ^^
I've written a bassline in my sleep and also learned the lyrics to a song well before I heard it...that was creepy.
Well Paul McCarty said that he woke up one morning with the melody to Yesterday in his head.
SPACE FOR RENT
I wake up in the morning and have random songs I haven't listened to in a while stuck in my head.
I had a dream last week where I was being chased by a large police force in the 1880s. I was running through a dense forest in the eastern U.S. and I was evenutally shot and killed.

Lamb of God was playing, there was no particular song but LOG was just playing, it was pretty creepy...
dude i got a real creepy dream for you:

two weeks ago i dreamed that i went to Ozzfest, for some reason it was being held during school hours (wut?) so i snuck outta school and went there and the place was nearly EMPTY, there were two guys there both wearing tye-dye shirts cut offs and were trippin' on acid. i went to see the bands and there were only three: Evanesence (sp?) FlyLeaf and Weezer. well i freaked out sotarted running around screaming "BLASPHEMY!!!" atr the top of my lungs, all of a sudden i see Ozzy standing there, i go to bow down before the Prince of Darkness himself and ask him why all the was happening when he says something i didnt hear then i hear two thuds and Ozzy starting Laughing and there was an echo in his voice. i then woke up to hear Crazy Train playing out of my iPod charger/alarm clock

no lie, swear on my guitar or with my right hand on a Kill 'em All Vinyl
Quote by girlscoutcookie
dude i got a real creepy dream for you:

two weeks ago i dreamed that i went to Ozzfest, for some reason it was being held during school hours (wut?) so i snuck outta school and went there and the place was nearly EMPTY, there were two guys there both wearing tye-dye shirts cut offs and were trippin' on acid. i went to see the bands and there were only three: Evanesence (sp?) FlyLeaf and Weezer. well i freaked out sotarted running around screaming "BLASPHEMY!!!" atr the top of my lungs, all of a sudden i see Ozzy standing there, i go to bow down before the Prince of Darkness himself and ask him why all the was happening when he says something i didnt hear then i hear two thuds and Ozzy starting Laughing and there was an echo in his voice. i then woke up to hear Crazy Train playing out of my iPod charger/alarm clock

no lie, swear on my guitar or with my right hand on a Kill 'em All Vinyl

The end of that reminds me of a dream my friend had.
Throughout this entire long adventure dream thing, there was a countdown that lasted like hours.
When the countdown hit 0 in his dream, his alarm went off and he woke up, at that instant.

Weird stuff o_O
Quote by Chobes
I wake up in the morning and have random songs I haven't listened to in a while stuck in my head.

That's my story every morning.
I plays guitars.
My psychology teacher says he's done it before.

I've done it a few times, but nothing that was good enough to write down or record.
I have dreamt up quite a few songs actually.

It is weird,
for most of them I will have it stuck in my head all day because I do not want to forget it.

But as soon as I pick up a guitar to figure the damned thing out I will lose it.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Yeah, happens to the worst of us.
i had simply the best stuck in my head during the shower today.
I have melodies stuck in my head all day, but nothing weird like Paul McCartney's Yesterday thing, although if that's true, that is awesome.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.