So my valveking has unexpectedly started to make a really loud pop sound when its on, and everytime it pops the tubes kinda like flash. Is this the symptoms of dying tubes or is my barely 4 month old amp dying on me?
Quote by yocomobebes
So my valveking has unexpectedly started to make a really loud pop sound when its on, and everytime it pops the tubes kinda like flash. Is this the symptoms of dying tubes or is my barely 4 month old amp dying on me?

definitely sounds like tubes bro. If it's flashing like that, they are arcing. Get new tubes and don't keep trying to play it, they can take out other parts if the short is severe enough when they go.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Well i took the tubes out and plugged them back in, and now one of the tubes got red hot on the inside and it started to smell like burning plastic, pretty much freakin out about this cause if its the amp for some reason thats not good.
should have never taken out the tubes and put them back in. Doing a procedure like that takes a professional and the right tools. Take it in, You prob just have to replace them.