Lol, so this whole week has been 'ethics week' during our 30 min break period. We basically learn about the mythical thing called ethics (my English teacher cannot give us the definition of it). All of the teachers think it is retarded too. Lol, but tomorrow we get talked to about cannibalism, thats right, cannibalism.

Does your school try to do anything just as stupid?
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
nope. if we have people that do anything stupid like that, we eat 'em.
They're trying to instill some common sense and morals through the schools, shame it's not working.

If your english teacher can't manage to explain to you guys the defination of ethics, he needs to have his job revoked immediatly.
Quote by smb

Everything I know I learned from Dinosaur Comics

i love those things.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Ethics are subjective, and it is not the school's responsibility to teach them to you. In fact, it is wrong for the school to teach them to you, because what they are teaching you might not agree with whatever it is that your parents are teaching you.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
^ exactly my point.
Mike.h murder case

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
lol at the comics!
Mike.h murder case

Quote by Audio™