Ok, so there is this kid at school that let me borrow this game and wants me to play it so bad, and he asks me about it everyday. I beat the original Fable and frankly don't want to play this game, so I have been informing him on my progress and telling me that I have beat the last boss before the new content, but I in reality I haven't even started the game yet.

So I was wondering if any of you guys who have beat the game could give me a quick breakdown on what happens in the additional content, so I can have him believing that I beat the game and so he will stop bugging me on how the game is going.
I could tell you if you tell me where the original ends i've only played the lost chapters
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by lemon
I could tell you if you tell me where the original ends i've only played the lost chapters

The lost chapters is the exact same game but with some additional content added to the end...like an expansion. The original game ends where you fight Jack of Blades for the first time and get the sword of aeons.
Jack of Blades turns into a HUGE ****ING DRAGON and you have to kill him. It's not that hard, and you get his mask, if you're evil