Whats Pantera's easiest song to play? Including the solo, cause I know DImebag has some crazy solos.
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
I really don't know....Walk, I guess......Yesterday Don't Mean **** isn't extremely difficult...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
cowboys from hell is easyer than it sounds. and its a kick ass song
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.
I agree with Walk. The whole song is simple as ****, and you could probably get away with screwing about on a scale on and around the octave point and 5-7th frets from the solo. End it with a slide down the high E and you're good.

Although, if you want to play it correctly, it is a bit more difficult than that.

EDIT:

Cowboys is easier than it sounds (and sertainly easier than it is on Guitar Hero, I found out), but it is still fairly difficult.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Revolution Is My Name isn't too hard, This Love's solo is really easy, just a lot to memorize, and Primal Concrete Sledge is really easy.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
5 minutes alone
Tim Henson 08

Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by Chris_Parker
I agree with Walk. The whole song is simple as ****, and you could probably get away with screwing about on a scale on and around the octave point and 5-7th frets from the solo. End it with a slide down the high E and you're good.

Although, if you want to play it correctly, it is a bit more difficult than that.

EDIT:

Cowboys is easier than it sounds (and sertainly easier than it is on Guitar Hero, I found out), but it is still fairly difficult.

i dont know about you but i find it harder to play easy songs on guitar hero actually harder than it is on a real guitar...
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.
domination is pretty easy and fun as **** to play. also the art of shredding, thats a good one
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by XzX_Patrick_XzX
domination is pretty easy and fun as **** to play. also the art of shredding, thats a good one

I don't mean to argue (Domination is my favorite of Dimebag's solos and I'm working on learning it ) but TS asked for Pantera's easiest songs and Domination, although it's fun as hell to play, is definately not the easiest.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
I don't mean to argue (Domination is my favorite of Dimebag's solos and I'm working on learning it ) but TS asked for Pantera's easiest songs and Domination, although it's fun as hell to play, is definately not the easiest.

its not easy but its not that hard...
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
truthfully floods is a decently easy song and it sounds good.it took me maybe an hour to learn the entire song including the solo and I am definately not that good at guitar (ive only been playing 2 years and without lessons)
try "This love" because there is not crazy fast shredding solo to worry about. I hope you are good with chords tho.

5 Minutes alone, again, no solo.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Brad52
5 minutes alone

Agreed.

Also try I'm Broken
Basically anything that's not Psycho Holiday or Mouth for War. The rest aren't as hard as they sound.
I agree about Domination. The solo isn't all that difficult.
Quote by maniac111
Basically anything that's not Psycho Holiday or Mouth for War. The rest aren't as hard as they sound.
I agree about Domination. The solo isn't all that difficult.

What? Mouth For War is one of the absolute easiest Pantera songs.
Walk is definatly easy but solos not to easy for first times playin it, my first solo ever learned was Cowboys from Hell, which isnt to simple but i played it everyday for a while n noow its not to hard at all.
Walk (including the solo) is easier than CFH IMO.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Learning easy songs doesnt really make you a better guitar player. Learn songs that are out of your playing realm. It may take you longer, but it will be a hell of a lot more fun, and you will get better as well. For me, learning easy songs is not fun. At all.
Gear:
ESP/LTD EC1000 (w/ EMG 81 and 60)
ESP/LTD H500 (w/SD Custom 5 and 59)
Fender MIM Strat (basically my first. Never play it.)
Traynor YCV80 4x10
Peavey 6505 2x12 combo

Half Stacks are OVER-Rated
Quote by Amade
Immortally insane? No solo if that makes it easier.

there is definitely a solo in immortally insane, an epically awesome one at that.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
walk < mouth for war / domination < cowboys < revolution is my name

this is the general difficulty i found
Rise.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti SE with PRS USA Tremonti pickups
2001 Ibanez RG470
Peavey Bandit 112
Fender Superchamp XD
USA Jackson SL1
Ok, what is the easiest SOLO of Pantera to play?
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
Quote by GibsonVdude
i dont know about you but i find it harder to play easy songs on guitar hero actually harder than it is on a real guitar...

IDK about you, but GH is way ****in harder than real life...I can play most of them in real life, but maybe 7 on expert...and even then, I finish in the red...I hate GH...play it a lot tho. lol
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!