Page 1 of 2
lol looks like an ibanez??? don't buy..it doesnt even have the fender headstock..
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Eric Clamton plays Fender strats! If you by this guitar, you will sound just like he does!!

No question, its real. Ask Eric Clamton.
hahahaha look how fake the "fender" looks. ok definite scam.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
lol, seriously?

The tuners clearly say "Yamaha". that certificate of authenticity looks pretty legit tho...

"made by the guy who started up the Fender company -- Freddy Fender himself!!!"
lol
-Epiphone SG400
-Epiphone ES-339
-Dean Ekoa acoustic
-Peavey Valveking 212
-Fulltone Full-Drive 2
-Slash Signature Wah
Last edited by appetite4gnr at Mar 27, 2008,
if you thinks thats real
go drink a can of paint
EDIT: its a yamaha.
look at the picture of the back of the headstock, tuners say yamaha and it clearly says made in YAIJUAN
and the sheet of paper that says

THIS IS A REEL FEDNER STRAT
HONEST
BOB JONES
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Last edited by COBHC6 at Mar 27, 2008,
Don't be a pussy. This guy looks legit.

Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
hahaha I think you knew the answer when you the posted this.... I hope.

I hate Hendrickson. Hendrix is okay, but Hendrickson...he blows.
... you needed to check with UG whether it was fake?

Its one of the most obvious joke sales ive ever seen.

Look at the peice of paper image halfway down rofl.
HAHA u think thats real? read his discription lol and laugh at the tape that says fender on the headstock. Great joke though:P
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
hahahahaha ''This is also known as a "STRAT" by some people. '' Eric Clamton Jimmy Hendrickson hahaha

I think you shoud buy it
you guys know its a joke site... and an old one at that
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
wow i hope your joking TS. Cmon man, Eric Clamton and Jimmy Hendrickson play this ibane.......fender. buy it, i would.
Join UG's LARGEST GROUP YET!!!
With your help we are ONE step closer to owning a UG RUN MISSILE SILO!

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
Lets talk about age!

OK, this is the year 2002 and this gitrar was made in the year 1951, so that makes it what? 63 years old, or something like that! Its aintchint -- but when your speeking about giutars the older the better. U can just remember this simpel rule: OLD = vInTaGe!!!

Directly from the listing
So fake it hurts
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
why aren't you bidding? he had that guy sign an affidavid so it must be legit!

nevermind the "yamaha" written on the tuning pegs...

just buy it, you'll feel better
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
the tuners say yamaha when it says to check the serial number hahaha i wonder if this guy is really stupid, trying to get away with it, or playing a joke
fender strat
fender acoustic
line6 spider 2 150 watt
can of, rock your face off

..................you cant spell crap without rap.......................
* A REAL FEDNER "STRAT". Not a fake Fender like some you see.

* It is made in the good ole US of A (not the cheap worthless crap they make in Mexico or Japan)

* 100% original! Nuthing has ben changed on it!

* Unique VERY VERY RARE green color. BAEUTIFUL! All original paint jobs with no "touch up" work!!

* It is perfect for any type of music you like, from classical (yuk!) to heavy metal (yeah!). Even surf music. And rap too, I think (I hate rap LOL).

* One owner!! That's all. It was my grandaddy. And it has been taken care of real well (he always took care of his stuff!). Well, two owners if you count me!! LOL!

* Authentic wood body (not hollow!). IF YOU KNOW GIUTARS, THAN YOU NO THAT IS VERY RARE TO FIND! Some guirtas are made out of cheap plastic!

* Long brown neck (also wood) with all-metal frets! Not rusted! And no fret ware!!

* White dots on some of the frets. ???????

* Six strings. Here's some trivia for you: Some gituras have 12 strings, and base guitars have only 4!!

* Six metal knobs at the end of the neck -- one for each string! Turn them with your finger to change the sounds!.

* Three pickups with a selector switch! Three pickups makes it very loud!! Some non-vintage guitars only have two pickups. They are not as loud.

* Two volumn knobs (both of them go up to 10). Turn them both all the way up if you REALLY want it loud!! LOL See the picture, right below.

hahahahahaha........................................
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
... I cannot beleive that half of you thought I was serious... that's sad. It's a Yamaha, not an Ibanez.

I thought it was funny, I hadn't seen it before.
i love how it isnt even ebay.

i mean seriously. the url says ebayparody in it.

this isnt even a good attempt at a joke.

oh and its been around for a while. i saw this before.
umm, i think that guy is takin the piss? he can't be serious with that auction, unless it was written by a retarded 12 year old.
I wish it was real lol.

Look at the feedback:
User: hankdwarf (0) Date: Aug-23-00 16:12:16 PST Item: 403513114
Complaint: I sent cash (as requested). Seller claims he never received it. So I sent the cash again. He still didn't receive it. I'm going to try one more time.

LARGE TEXT
Ahh, you all have no sense of humour. Either that or your sense of humour is good.
HAHAHAHa that's funny as hell.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
About as legit as a Rolex from a Mexican souvenir stand.

EDIT: Oh wait, it must be real. You can check the cereal number.

/me dies laughing
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
haha

Does this remind anyone of the 'Unknown super nintendo game catridge'? With the COA, signed by Lord Nintendo himself?..
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

Quote by ryda_jay_1991
haha

Does this remind anyone of the 'Unknown super nintendo game catridge'? With the COA, signed by Lord Nintendo himself?..

HAHA i wanna see that
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
I can't be sure of this (cuz it's so old) but somebody else toll me this giutar may have been made by the guy who started up the Fender company -- Freddy Fender himself!!!

good ole' freddy fender!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Page 1 of 2