Hey, I'm trying to buy tickets to a Megadeth concert on April 20 in Atlanta Georgia. Is ticketmaster a good place to buy concert tickets? All the tickets are general admission it looks like and they're all $37.50 which is suspiciously cheap for a concert. Anyone ever used them? Is this price right?
Ticketmaster isnt going to rip you off and is usually the only place you can buy tickets for a show.

and 40 bucks is expensive.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Whatever but if I was to rate the austinaracadium he gets a 10.

My Gear

Stagg S350-MRD
Epiphone LP-100
Yamaha F325
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Rage158 (for sale)
Crate Palomino V8
DigiTech RP250(for sale)
MXR M-86
You can trust em
Quote by Chikitty_China
Heidi Klum's gonna be on.

<.<

>.>

I'd slime her...
40 bucks is the general price for a show that size
and ticketmaster wont rip you off, and good luck finding another site thatll sell you a legit ticket
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
ticketmaster isnt too bad. they will charge you service fees, which means add another $7-10 to that price.

but otherwise you would need to go to the box office to get tickets. most likely they are the same price as ticketmaster, but minus the service charges. depending how close you live to the venue, this might be the better option to save a few dollars.

otherwise you are going to get them from a secondhand source, and probably pay more than face value.
Quote by highvoltage66
Ticketmaster rips you off with all those god damn convenience charges and stuff

hey man
you get your ticket, and with the insane amount of concerts ive been too, ive never had a problem, definately worth paying an extra ten bucks dont you think?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.