So im thinking of getting this box set that has MGS, MGS2, and MGS3 (which i REALLY want to play!!).

ive played 2 before, but thats it. so, i wass wandering:

should i play MGS3 first, since its a prequel, or will doing that ruin the whole story????
**** the story and kill ****

edit: to actually answer your question, yes?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
I would recommend playing it through by order of release.

What consoles is that box set for?

I only have subsistence for xbox and I effing love it so I think this would be the logical next step.
MGS 3 snake eater is hella fun.'

it doesnt matter what order but get the game
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
i am also getting this soon.for every asking it is for ps2, or at least the ones ive seen are its called,, the essential collection
Play it the way they were released..
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Start with MGS1 although there is more back story to it starting with the nintendo Metal Gear games.
Good idea! Play them in order: 1, 2, then 3. There's a lot of references to MGS1 in 3 that you won't get.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
yeah i loved mgs3 online until they shut off the server, it was one of the best games ever.
ive played each game through about 40 times each(sad i know, but i beat it on expert) and trust me, you'll be better off playing in order of release.