"Though it be in the power of the weakest arm to take away life, it is not in the strongest to deprive us of death."

what the hell does it mean?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
zah?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Even the weak can kill, but not even the strongest man can cheat death. That's what I got out of it.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
dude the weak man can kill you and the strongest man can stop it
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Quote by glowskulls
you can shiv someone with your left, but can't stop yourself being shot with you right.

Yeah but you won't die if you have JACKED UP MUSCLE FIBRAZ
Cause obviously you aint got time to bleed.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Last edited by Slaytanic6606 at Mar 27, 2008,
Those that can torture don't necessarily have power. Those that do have true strength, that is of heart and mind, would not bring upon what I would call a half-life, one where a person is constantly on the brink of death but allowed to live just to be tortured even more.

I hope this gives an idea of what I mean. If you look at it in the same light as "Creation is more powerful than Destruction", maybe you'll get what I mean.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Even the weak can kill, but not even the strongest man can cheat death. That's what I got out of it.

thats more or less what i got from it.
Quote by glowskulls
you can shiv someone with your left, but can't stop yourself being shot with you right.

Yeah you can, just plug the muzzle with your finger.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc

I propose a scientific test. For science, of course.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by sSyLc

LULZ they did that on mythbusters.

bustedddd.
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
I propose a scientific test. For science, of course.

Don't need to, I already saw it on TV.

EDIT: And it wasn't on Mythbusters. They couldn't bust it because it's not a myth, it's fact.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Last edited by sSyLc at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by sSyLc

Aww, I missed something cool.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by sSyLc

EDIT: And it wasn't on Mythbusters. They couldn't bust it because it's not a myth, it's fact.

no. it was on mythbusters, and it certainly isnt a fact. sorry.
Quote by daytripper75
no. it was on mythbusters, and it certainly isnt a fact. sorry.

Okay gun guru
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
Okay gun guru

i have played quite a few FPS, so i think im pretty qualified on the subject of guns.
Quote by daytripper75
i have played quite a few FPS, so i think im pretty qualified on the subject of guns.

Well I've watched a lot of cartoons, and when I tell you I've seen it happen, I mean that I've seen it happen.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
Well I've watched a lot of cartoons, and when I tell you I've seen it happen, I mean that I've seen it happen.

well then lets agree to disagree.
Quote by daytripper75
well then lets agree to disagree.

I'm too much of a smart ass to do that. That's a fact.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Chikitty_China

yea thats bout right
No, it means that it's easy to take a life (even the weak can do it), but once it has been taken it can never be brought back (not even ny the strongest).

It's a lesson (like Gandalf says to Frodo in Moria); it's easy to deal out punishments and hate, but unless you have the power to return the lives you have once taken (which you can't) you shouldn't be so hasty.