so my mom won $10,000 in a sweepstakes and i have been looking at this guitar for a little bit. it looks okay to me but i need to make sure.

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item.aspx?i=JAC+2901400+LIST

by the way... i would put dimarzio super distortions on it
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Mar 27, 2008,
Ask her to buy you a $10 000 guitar . Seriously though, I would be weary. the X series doesn't have the greatest reputation. If you like the Rhoads shape, go for an RR3. Better quality, and materials.
Be cool.
i have looked at several reviews from several differant websites and there hasnt been 1 bad one
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
how do u know ur mom is gonna buy u the guitar? she might just spend it on bills and **** haha
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
uhh she already told me
Quote by MakinLattes
Get a pro series Rhoads, or, if you can convince her, a USA select series Rhoads.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Get a pro series Rhoads, or, if you can convince her, a USA select series Rhoads.

Somehow I highly doubt he will...
Be cool.
I know, But if at all possible, he could/should go for it.
<_<
>_>
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.