Page 1 of 2
Wow, I just now heard about this....well, I heard little bits here and there, but I didn't actually see the video....Stupid biatch. With hillary's lying antics and obamas racist sociopathic 'kill whitey' church, ron paul is looking better and better....lol He must be loving this. Whether or not alot of you are old enough to vote, you prolly will be soon. She and Obama are done for lol

http://www.liveleak.com/e/b45_1206408757
This doesnt really concern me as Im Australian, but is that Ron Paul guy seriously still in the running.. i thought he was a joke with no chance.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
Ron Paul is officially out. John McCain took the Republican party. And there's no way both Hillary and Obama are done, one of them has to win.
Quote by MrGuitar123
Sorry man, Ron Paul has no shot at winning. Plus hes bat**** insane.

I dunno, his chances are looking better w/those two jokers in the ring. Ron Paul, Mccain, whoever! Doesn't matter. All I know is someone besides Clinton or Obama will win the election.
Yeah sure. But you can't tell me no other politician (including Obama) has ever lied about something. You just don't hear about it because they get away with it.
Quote by aetherspear
I like ron paul, but he doesnt really have a chance.

Im not an american but I Agree fully
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
My prediction.

John Mccaine wins in '08

Does not get reelected.

War ends

Democratic presidents for the next 20 years
Hate to tell you, but the views of one person don't reflect the views of an entire population, so I really don't think Democrats who were for Obama are going to massively switch to voting for McCain. It's between McCain and one of two Democrats, no one else has a chance, seriously. I guess you could say Nader does, but we all know he'll get like 1% of the vote as usual.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
ive been rooting for ron paul since january. noone else really seems worth a shit to me.

rofl.... hillary, simbad, and sherly crow. after all those troops sacrificed thats how america repayed them.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by Timothym
Yeah sure. But you can't tell me no other politician (including Obama) has ever lied about something. You just don't hear about it because they get away with it.

He has, his whole campaign is ran on the lie that he would bring change to america. To me, that means with bipartisanship. But to Obama it means shaping america to the view of Democrats. There hasn't been a really liberal president since the late 70s and I would imagine for good reason.

Plus he compared himself to Reagan, with Obama as the most liberal voting record in Senate. That is saying a lot about his intelligence.

I am a Hillary supporter, but that does not mean I treat her as a cult of personality like Obama has been treated by his supporters. He's a god damn politician not a messiah.
Quote by JackFlash19
I dunno, his chances are looking better w/those two jokers in the ring. Ron Paul, Mccain, whoever! Doesn't matter. All I know is someone besides Clinton or Obama will win the election.

Ron Paul isn't running anymore. He can't win if he's not running.

I can't believe people are too stupid to see this.
Quote by lyingfromyou118
Hate to tell you, but the views of one person don't reflect the views of an entire population, so I really don't think Democrats who were for Obama are going to massively switch to voting for McCain. It's between McCain and one of two Democrats, no one else has a chance, seriously. I guess you could say Nader does, but we all know he'll get like 1% of the vote as usual.

This may be true, but the fact that someone will be in Obama's ear whispering "psst, hey, you should pass my bill to KILL WHITE PEOPLE" kinda unsettles me a little bit. If Obama were to leave that church and denounce that crazy ass preacher, he'd be fine. You know if one of Hillary's top advisors was an open member of the KKK she would NEVER be elected, regardless of her views or not. That's just how politics work. Who you are is who you associate with, and whether or not it's actually true, it's what it looks like to the uninformed person. And unfortunately, the VAST majority of americans are uninformed about specific positive details of a persons life that may counteract the bad things they hear. It's been said, it takes a long time to build a reputation, but it can be destroyed in a matter of minutes. (also bad news travels faster than good news lol)
the whole obama's pastor thing is kind of ridiculous. obama already said that he disagreed with the statements. i'm not sure why that's not good enough for most people. obama can't control what his pastor says.
Quote by DayTripper1967
the whole obama's pastor thing is kind of ridiculous. obama already said that he disagreed with the statements. i'm not sure why that's not good enough for most people. obama can't control what his pastor says.

This is true, I don't have a problem with that, but if obama is going to have him as one of his advisors I see that as a BIG problem.
Quote by JackFlash19
This may be true, but the fact that someone will be in Obama's ear whispering "psst, hey, you should pass my bill to KILL WHITE PEOPLE" kinda unsettles me a little bit. If Obama were to leave that church and denounce that crazy ass preacher, he'd be fine. You know if one of Hillary's top advisors was an open member of the KKK she would NEVER be elected, regardless of her views or not. That's just how politics work. Who you are is who you associate with, and whether or not it's actually true, it's what it looks like to the uninformed person. And unfortunately, the VAST majority of americans are uninformed about specific positive details of a persons life that may counteract the bad things they hear. It's been said, it takes a long time to build a reputation, but it can be destroyed in a matter of minutes. (also bad news travels faster than good news lol)

you are such an ignorant fool. i'm not even going to qualify that statement because i don't want to read whatever comes after you comparing Wright with the KKK in your post.

oh look, i qualified it.
Quote by DayTripper1967

Supposidly Obama has been attending that church for around 20 years. His pastor has been preaching like that since he started. if your a member of a congregation for 20 years you obviously agree with the message presented or else you would leave. Also that pastor is listed by obama as his spiritual advisor. thats what its made into a big deal.
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by JackFlash19
This may be true, but the fact that someone will be in Obama's ear whispering "psst, hey, you should pass my bill to KILL WHITE PEOPLE" kinda unsettles me a little bit. If Obama were to leave that church and denounce that crazy ass preacher, he'd be fine.

you need to look into ur ****ing facts man, no one is preaching to "kill whitey"

its you ppl that make me sad to be an american, yes read too much into the people around the candidates instead of the candidates themselves, would u honestly do stupid things if people told you to?

if no, then y the **** would any of the candidates?

if yes, just kill youself now
Quote by Arthur Curry
you are such an ignorant fool. i'm not even going to qualify that statement because i don't want to read whatever comes after you comparing Wright with the KKK in your post.

oh look, i qualified it.

Seriously. Wright wasn't talking about white people, he was talking about how corrupt America is. I actually agree with him on some parts.

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people," he said in a 2003 sermon. "God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme."
Quote by JackFlash19
This is true, I don't have a problem with that, but if obama is going to have him as one of his advisors I see that as a BIG problem.

hes a SPIRITUAL advisor, and i beleive hes actually not with obama anymore
Quote by Numerobofis
Seriously. Wright wasn't talking about white people, he was talking about how corrupt America is. I actually agree with him on some parts.

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people," he said in a 2003 sermon. "God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme."

+ ****ing 1
Quote by Gemini
But he doesn't have to listen to his pastor's psychobabble for twenty years.

are you religious? do u attend a church? do agree with EVER ****ING STATEMENT they make?

ive been a church goer for 16 years, i dont even believe in it, i havnt left tho
Quote by rebeltildeth87
Supposidly Obama has been attending that church for around 20 years. His pastor has been preaching like that since he started. if your a member of a congregation for 20 years you obviously agree with the message presented or else you would leave. Also that pastor is listed by obama as his spiritual advisor. thats what its made into a big deal.

preaching like what?

you're basing 20 years of preaching on 3 or 4 different 10 second clips that were admittedly radical statements shown on the news. obama also said that he wasn't ever actually sitting in the pews when the pastor said all this.
Quote by DayTripper1967
preaching like what?

you're basing 20 years of preaching on 3 or 4 different 10 second clips that were admittedly radical statements shown on the news. obama also said that he wasn't ever actually sitting in the pews when the pastor said all this.

his reputation proceeds him. Obama has said that, other members have said that he makes radical statements but that they dont see it as radical they see it as being black in america.

Quote by Numerobofis

that church gave farrakhan a life time acheivment award... Farrakhan is a racist piece of shit
O RLY?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f9f_1206631178

EDIT: damn, beaten to it!
Quote by alliwant
OK, I made a bet witht his guy I know, and I lost...I now have to swallow my own man juice...is there any risk like could I get any diseases from doing this? I'm a virgin so I have no STDs...I don't think...

Answers quickly please!

Quote by RPGoof
I don't get why people blame Obama for something his pastor did.

can you blame them though? what other dirt do they have on him other than his middle name and trying to convince people he's a muslim? oh yeah, he smoked pot when he was in high school
Quote by DayTripper1967
can you blame them though? what other dirt do they have on him other than his middle name and trying to convince people he's a muslim? oh yeah, he smoked pot when he was in high school

im assuming u hate dirty campaigning as much as i do?

its sad that they have to resort to this kind of **** isnt it?

Barrack Hussein Obama for president 08!
Quote by blackflag49
Like I said before, they're clutching at straws. Telling people Obama was a Muslim extremist didn't work, so they blow this up, make him look like some kind of racist.

It all screams of desperation, if you ask me.

+1 im getting really tired of this crap
so many tools on UG ... its a sad day
Quote by rebeltildeth87
so many tools on UG ... its a sad day

not everyone has the bullheadedness to remain a confederate 200 years after the civil war ended.
Quote by MrGuitar123
Sorry man, Ron Paul has no shot at winning. Plus hes bat**** insane.

And John Mccain used to make himself pass out because he'd get so angry and would hold his breathe, now if Ron Paul is bat**** insane what does that make Mccain
Page 1 of 2