I just got my laptop and i used to go on a website all the time and now i cant remember it.

It had tons of guitar tabs and videos to go. Usually the tabs where excerpts from that artists songs and it then told you how they worked etc.

Gary Moore,Vai,Satriani,Gilmour,Knopfler are all guitarists i remember being on it.

Anyone know the site?
ultimate-guitar.com
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Well in Transformers, the dam site was just a ploy to hide Megatron behind a thick wall of cement.

Hope that helps.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
ultimate-guitar.com
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Oh, I forgot to mention that dam sites have to be selected very carefully because they have a huge environmental impact and can be the cause of the displacement or death of many animal and plant species.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
Well in Transformers, the dam site was just a ploy to hide Megatron behind a thick wall of cement.

Hope that helps.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U win how many internets u want?
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
ultimate-guitar.com
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
Quote by sSyLc
Oh, I forgot to mention that dam sites have to be selected very carefully because they have a huge environmental impact and can be the cause of the displacement or death of many animal and plant species.

gu..

nu..

mu...

wu..

zu...

ultimate-guitar.com?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.