So I recorded the main vocals and guitar live and then just added to it...therefore, it's not supposed to be perfect by any means. Oh, and its only 1:45. Sweet little deal for the UGer's looking for an easy crit.

It was really fun for me to cover, though. So any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I WILL crit back...but only if you leave a link.
and my link is in the sig.
Last edited by anOnyMouSanIe at Mar 27, 2008,
Really good. You have a nice voice. Everything sounds in time and played well. I dont know the origional song, but this is pritty good.
I think I can hear a door closeing in the background near the start lol.

And cheers for the crit
My stuff:
Fender Tele 60's Reissue
Schecter Blackhawk
Vintage V300 acoustic
Yamaha RB170 Bass

Peavey Classic 30 amp

Boss SD-1, DOD Grunge, Guyatone PS-010 Compressor, Marshall SV-1, Vox V847, Zoom G2, Line6 Echo Park
I've never heard the original song, but this was splendid, you did a really good job with the singing. the guitar playing was solid too, i liked the little melody that came in.
I love the actual song, and this is a really nice cover.
Pretty soon, im gonna upload my live cover of A Wish.
*asserts manliness*
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
Thanks everyone. And yeah, there is definitely a door closing near the beginning. Haha, my condenser mic picks up everything.

Quote by keltonhicks
I love the actual song, and this is a really nice cover.
Pretty soon, im gonna upload my live cover of A Wish.
*asserts manliness*

hahaha. Thanks! I shall look forward to hearing your cover. A Wish is another one of my favorite songs.