What exactly do you do to the strings that go inside the holes through the body? i never understood that..... do you fasten or secure them some how or what?
nope u just slide them through i got one and thats all there is to it
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
you do? so they just dangle on the ends? they dont connect to anything? how do they stay tight then?
Quote by -Collapse-
You slide it through the holes in the back, string comes out the front.

you mean you dont have to cut off the ball end of the string on the new strings?
Quote by Big_Carp
you do? so they just dangle on the ends? they dont connect to anything? how do they stay tight then?

There is a ball on the end that catches.
To put it simply.
when u tighten them the tention makes them tight just think about it its relly simple
ur over thinkin it =]
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by Big_Carp
ok cool thats what i as wondering about.

Yeah, that's why there are balls on strings that floyd users have to cut off. Because most other bridges use the balls to catch in the bridge to stay tight.
I guess you are coming from a tremolo system?

Well you are gonna love the string through body. Its the greatest thing to tune, aside from a tail piece and tune matic combo
Quote by nyandres

Well you are gonna love the string through body. Its the greatest thing to tune, aside from a tail piece and tune matic combo

+1
Plus, I adore my sustain. =]
Quote by nyandres

yes. i decided to return my ibanez rg4ex1 guitar that had the edge III tremolo system. It's a great guitar, really high quality but I just dont want to put up with the difficulty of tuning it and restringing.