im some 13 year old kid and me and my friends want to perform what ive done at our school. I am the only guitarist so if there any way or a tab that plays two parts at once?
Do you mean that you wrote a song with two parts (like a guitar duet)?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Ah. Noted...

Well, I guess you could. Just take the notable parts (the stuff you hear most). If it's all lower volume backing parts, it's hardly necessary. But if you're in a rut then ask another guitarist (if another one is performing, that would be ideal) to help you out.

EDIT:

Now that I think about it, what will your other friends be doing? If you wanted, you could just take chords from the key that the song is in and use those if you don't want to play lead parts or something.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Last edited by Chris_Parker at Mar 27, 2008,
isn't that a linkin park song?

looking at the tab its in drop D tuning listen to the song pick out the main parts on guitar and learn them and string em together that should make the song sound close to the actual one
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

im the guitarist one guy is singer then drummer and then a backup singer who plays keyboard

thats a good idea on playing the part that comes out the most

what amp settings do i use for this particular song?
a heavy distortion with halfway on mid and about 7 on treble should give you a nice nu-metal crunch also if you can scoop the mids do it (this is just me on my amp feel free to experiment with this and possibly add some bass into the mix)
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...