Hey... I have a different question to ask you guys haha.. I'm a pretty outgoing guy... I'm loud, excited and love to have a blast.. WHEN I'm with my friends.. When theres people I don't know around.. I kinda freeze and don't know what to say.. So I end up being the quiet kid in the corner... I thought the people on UG would have some great advice to see how I can become more outgoign with people I don't know!!! Thanks.

And just for the record.. I'm expecting a lot of ****ty feedback.. But for the people that give good feedback.. You have my many thanks!
Quote by bendystraw

"dOOd your guitars way out of tune."

me:"its in drop D idiot"

him:"ill drop D on your mom!"
Last edited by joshgiesbrecht at Mar 27, 2008,
Get to know them?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
It happens to the best of us, just get stuck in there, mate, that's all. There is no special secret no ones told you.
Just be yourself, man.
I know how you feel. Just stay true to yourself and you'll be fine.
Sadly I'm the exact same way. It sucks, specifically when trying to talk to girls you don't know and you run out of things to say, leading to a long and awkward silence. God i hate when that happens, and sadly I don't have any advice for you.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Take some friends with you when you want to meet people. I'm like that too, but my excuse is that I don't want to act in a way that others won't react well to, so I have to get to know the first.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by kyle100
Sadly I'm the exact same way. It sucks, specifically when trying to talk to girls you don't know and you run out of things to say, leading to a long and awkward silence. God i hate when that happens, and sadly I don't have any advice for you.

Indecently expose yourself.
Quote by milfeh
Just be yourself, man.
I know how you feel. Just stay true to yourself and you'll be fine.

kk. Thanks man..
Quote by bendystraw

"dOOd your guitars way out of tune."

me:"its in drop D idiot"

him:"ill drop D on your mom!"
Quote by gibsonlp322
im the same it sux just be urself and be friendly

wut he said lulz !!!!11one
Drink some bevvies, always makes the chat flow. Smile, be polite, eye contact, no one really cares as long as you're not being rude to them.