I just want a good inexpenive looper pedal..I havent the first clue about pedals etc
Damien Rice === Legend
Digitech Jamman is the best but its got a slightly high price tag on it.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
What's your price range?
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Quote by guitarguy182
Tnx...any link?

http://www.digitech.com/products/JamMan/JamMan.htm
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
id recommend the boss loop station. the single stompbox version, for a cheaper range, and the twin pedal version for a higher price range. both excellent pedals.
2005 MIA Fender Telecaster
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Big Muff Pi w/Tone Wicker
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Catalinbread Sagrado Poblano Boost
50W Kustom Defender
The main reason I have the Jamman is cause of the card that you can put in your computer to use as recording instead of hasseling with recording software/hardware.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
boss rc-20

hands down

it is easy as hell to use, and you can do so much more added stuff with it, including a second input for a mic or guitar, (with seperate volume controls), a reverse phrase setting (real pshycedelic), and you can save/delete phrases. also up to sixteen minutes of recording.

best 250 i ever spent

Zeppelin = #1

Any Questions?
(didn't think so)

Quote by FMNStratGuy
What's your price range?

I dont know...Whats the goin rate for a one thats worth gettin?
Damien Rice === Legend
250-350 for a good 1
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
i've seen a bunch of the vids for the boss ones and they look impressive.

from my experience... digitech's are just toys. boss is quality.