First off, I'm sorry if this has been covered but my internet is retarded and won't let me use the search bar : / 2nd its not my first time, its going to be a buddy of mines and i want to know things that will help me make sure they don't end up being one of the people that don't get high the first time cuz im short on weed right now. Help would be appricated!
Drug thread, my friend. They have the knowledge you seek and less sass than you'll get from the ignorant masses in the rest of the pit.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Why the fuck is there a thread about someone trying weed for the first time each fucking day???
Drug thread.

Just practice with cigarettes, they're cheaper. Just inhale and keep the smoke in your lungs. You'll cough it out and feel a burning sensation at first, but persevere and you'll be high in no time!
I hear you can get pretty ****ed up on nutmeg and oregano.

Anyone get my obscure reference?...
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China

It's not My Family by any chance?
u cant prevent him from not getting high his first time, if it happens it happens, if not, theres nothing you can do even if u do everything
Quote by Chikitty_China

Idle Hands... that movie was pretty funny...