Page 1 of 29
So Im sitting here browsing UG, home alone, after coming up from the basement... boom. The door downstairs closes. WTF? I get up and slowly walk to the staircase, I keep hearing these thud sounds, sort of like a muffled footsteps (we have hardwood floors). I keep listenining, and they keep occurring. I think to get the phone.. I slowly try to call my moms cell.. and what do you know, its not on. I call 911. They come and inspect, no signs of entry, and no one they could find. I still have the belief he went and hid in the garage, they never checked in there. I locked the door though. **** Im still sorta creeped out.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
your gonna get RAPED
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Whats even more disturbing is while they were here they got reports on their dispatches about a teenage girl found in a pool of blood..
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

You called 911? What are you, a pussy? Go check that **** out yourself.
you should just hole yourself up in your room with a bat
or a piece or chainsaw it you have those
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Huh, I'd say your house is haunted. You know what would be totally awesome? If your house ended up being a new gateway into Hell or something. Post back if your walls start to bleed.
**** man i would probably piss myself

edit: are you george bush?
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Last edited by SublimeGuitar at Mar 27, 2008,
This is when you walk downstairs naked covered in mayonaise and singing a Mika song. Seriously, nobody could hurt you then.
Real eyes realise real lies.
Quote by Gmp
You called 911? What are you, a pussy? Go check that **** out yourself.

About a month ago someone tried to break in through the basement door. Im also 15, go easy on me. =(
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

You know i bet if you grabbed a chain saw and just turned it on and starting screaming like bloody hell and ran around your house he would prolly tear ass out of your house lol.

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Couver eh? sure your just not super high ?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by Triquad
You know i bet if you grabbed a chain saw and just turned it on and starting screaming like bloody hell and ran around your house he would prolly tear ass out of your house lol.

No chain saws in this house. =(
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

well if i were you id stay in front of my computer screen and not move for a long damn time. but thats just me, afterall if the door slamed whose to say hes on the other side of it maybe hes inside with you.
Quote by mike.h
About a month ago someone tried to break in through the basement door. Im also 15, go easy on me. =(

15? I'm 16 and if someone broke into my house I would look at it as an opportunity to brutally murder them knowing that I'm definitely not going to jail for it.. then I'd call 911 to have them haul the corpse away
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Shoulda called 911, THEN went into the garage dip****.
You might be 15, but come on, i'm 15 myself even I myself would've at least checked it out rather than risking staying in a house, free of police, with some crazy asshole.
sorry i'll knock next time
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by Shredxmyheart
15? I'm 16 and if someone broke into my house I would look at it as an opportunity to brutally murder them knowing that I'm definitely not going to jail for it.. then I'd call 911 to have them haul the corpse away

I happen to be a pussy, so... yea. Rofl. I admit the fact that I get creeped out really easily, and I really am not that sort of guy whos just going to go downstairs and say **** it. I mean really. If its a robber who has a gun, going down there seems like a smart idea doesnt it?
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

Quote by hellraiser1133
MAYBE you should have told the cops to look in the garage...

if you die, its ur fault...

/thread

Fail, on account of poor use of "/thread".
Quote by mike.h
I happen to be a pussy, so... yea. Rofl. I admit the fact that I get creeped out really easily, and I really am not that sort of guy whos just going to go downstairs and say **** it. I mean really. If its a robber who has a gun, going down there seems like a smart idea doesnt it?

touche
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by mike.h

how much do you weigh and how tall are you

if you are pretty big just bring a baseball bat or something like that in your basement and check
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Shoulda called 911, THEN went into the garage dip****.
You might be 15, but come on, i'm 15 myself even I myself would've at least checked it out rather than risking staying in a house, free of police, with some crazy asshole.

You have the story wrong. I believe he was in the house, and when the police came he fled to the garage.. But who knows. It might be just a draft like they said.. a crazy draft that closes open doors and makes thud noises =(

^^ I'm 6'1 and 190. lol. shutup
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

If I were you I would get a bat or something, and get your ass in to the garage to kick some ass.

Then again, I'm 6'2" and 255lbs...
Quote by mike.h
You have the story wrong. I believe he was in the house, and when the police came he fled to the garage.. But who knows. It might be just a draft like they said.. a crazy draft that closes open doors and makes thud noises =(

^^ I'm 6'1 and 190. lol. shutup

1. Grab something heavy or something you can swing (preferably both).
2. Walk into your garage.
3. Look around for a trail of that girl's blood, which leads you to the murderer.
4. Knock him senseless.
5. Call the police again.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Play guitar really really loudly.

Uh, it probably won't help. But at least....hmm, maybe instead of killing you, you could challenge him to a rock off or something.

Yeah that should work out well.

You Gonna Get Raped
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Shredxmyheart

Hey tough guy, lets relax, your so freaking tough, your giving me an e-bruise

People like that dude, are the first to die, a lot like the black dude, in a horror film, who walks around the house and says "thats whatsup" until he gets stabbed.

Smart idea calling 911, baseball bats are always good to have, just in case.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
get a ****in knife or bat or make a tazer glove out of camera capacitors and double a batteries and throw water on his ass and touch him with the glove. lol seriously bat or knife crowbar for bonus points. pics of him knocked out tied up before you call the police again or it didnt happen. im 5'8" and 144 and **** id do it.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.