Page 1 of 3
For $3000 I'd want some real ****ing awesome specs. I only see one pickup and volume, there goes versatility. Hopefully it plays like the best thing ever. It looks halfway between cool and funny.
Quote by The Arch Enemy
It looks **** and it looks like a low-end BC rich, IMO.I never played one, so I don't know.

another BC Rich hating mother****er LMAO jk dude, don't take it to the heart.

$3000 is a little too much imo
Last edited by gilbeaux1983 at Mar 27, 2008,
looks like my ass on a good day. if i had $3000 i wouldnt waste it on that piece of crap.
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
i would not have gone with the stealth the BC draco looks much better with the exact same specs
Quote by Legends16
This thread needs to show better ways to waste 3000$ dollars.

2,631 things at a dollar store.

428 Packs of guitar strings

500 Cases of Coke

etc.
schuldiner rules. however that doesnt look like a $3000 guitar. that looks like it should be under $1000 IMO due to that it has nothing spectacular on it. no floyd rose, 1 pickup, plain black paint job, 1 volume knob, and i pray that its neck-thru. That thing better sound like a beast for that cash.

Quote by wylde_overdrive
On the opposite end of the spectrum, nice guitar.

Seriously guys, maybe he likes the guitar?

hell i love the guitar but youd have to knock atleast 2000 off for me to consider it.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by Legends16
This thread needs to show better ways to waste 3000$ dollars.

Wow, you don't know a thing about the guitar, but it's a waste of money already. Heck, it's my money to waste, and I already have Les Pauls and other high end guitars. I bet if it had "ESP" on the headstock, you would say, "That's awesome!11!11"
Quote by Scream And Fly
Wow, you don't know a thing about the guitar, but it's a waste of money already. Heck, it's my money to waste, and I already have Les Pauls and other high end guitars. I bet if it had "ESP" on the headstock, you would say, "That's awesome!11!11"

If it said ESP, they'd be masturbating.
Not my type of guitar at all IMO.

I'm sure it plays and sounds great for metal, but it's a bit of a "one trick pony" if you get what I mean.
Quote by rebeltildeth87
schuldiner rules. however that doesnt look like a $3000 guitar. that looks like it should be under $1000 IMO due to that it has nothing spectacular on it. no floyd rose, 1 pickup, plain black paint job, 1 volume knob, and i pray that its neck-thru. That thing better sound like a beast for that cash.

But it's precisely the simplicity that I was after. I don't like Floyds anyway. I bet it sounds killer because it lacks a Floyd, it's neck thru, etc.
It should play like butter...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by rebeltildeth87

hell i love the guitar but youd have to knock atleast 2000 off for me to consider it.

They make an identical import version that's $900. The USA version is hand made, which is what I think is worth paying extra for.
i dig that you want a simple guitar, and im assuming ur a big Death fan... I just dont think i could part with that much cash for this guitar. However I dont desire this particular guitar, I would spend the cash one a guitar that I did tho. Good luck with it man.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
I'm not going to say anything negative except you probably should've had a spec. for spec. custom made guitar.

Not saying by ESP or anything, but it would've been a good idea.

or maybe an Ormsby (he's on UG) custom-made.
Quote by Scream And Fly
But it's precisely the simplicity that I was after. I don't like Floyds anyway. I bet it sounds killer because it lacks a Floyd, it's neck thru, etc.

Simplicty shouldn't cost so much but at least it's neck thru.
Quote by CapnKickass
Simplicty shouldn't cost so much but at least it's neck thru.

That's the way I like my guitars - very simple, but made in USA. When it comes, I'll get lots of pics and I'll shoot a small video of me playing it or something to see how it sounds.
Too round and wavy for my tastes.

A bit too black too.

Nice buy anyways.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Scream And Fly
God, some people are as predictable as the morning sun. LOL!

Yep.

Seeing ESP honestly makes me get a hard-on.

But then again, the original headstock isn't to my tastes.
I don't like BC Rich headstocks except for the ones from the Warlocks.
Quote by wylde_overdrive

I'm jerking off right now.

ewwww the esp headstock ruins it
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Yep.

Seeing ESP honestly makes me get a hard-on.

But then again, the original headstock isn't to my tastes.
I don't like BC Rich headstocks except for the ones from the Warlocks.

The ball cradles? Nice taste, there. Geez.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Congrats on the order

wouldnt have been my choice, but I am sure you had your reasons. If I had 3000 i would havhe put it toward a custom shop jackson, but thats because i love jacksons

enjoy it whenever it ends up coming...as I probably wont talk you then or even know it arrives

best of luck
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
Quote by Rev. V!
"The ball cradles? Nice taste, there. Geez."

Well, if they're on the only guitar they SHOULD be on, which is a Widow, they look sweet because they compliment the body shape.

I love my Widow.

Yeah, they look good on a Widow. But it should be forbidden to have that headstock on a Stealth..
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

I'm sure it sounds great, but due to the fact that it's a signature, you've kinda been ripped off. I mean, 1 pickup for 3000 dollars? Not worth it. If you love Death, I guess...

Well, as long as you like it.
Quote by Slayer566
ewwww the esp headstock ruins it

Imagine if that was true. ESP is superior
Gear:
ESP/LTD EC1000 (w/ EMG 81 and 60)
ESP/LTD H500 (w/SD Custom 5 and 59)
Fender MIM Strat (basically my first. Never play it.)
Traynor YCV80 4x10
Peavey 6505 2x12 combo

Half Stacks are OVER-Rated
Quote by Monte720

Superior to...?

Chuck played a BC Rich. Why should ESP make him a sig model? Besides, I doubt the American riches are crap. First of all, BC Rich is out of their suck era. Second of all, this is probably made by master luthiers. It probably kicks more ass than Bruce Lee's right leg.
Quote by Monte720

In your dreams, maybe. The ESP headstock just does not look right on a Stealth.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Quote by Monte720

I actually like the bc rich headstock, plain and simple.

And also, good buy TS! I love death, and i wish i had money for the 900$ only Lol
But 3000$ is a bit too much, well but its not my money
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I'd love to add up the cost of raw materials for that. Eg the pickup, bridge, wood, tuners. You're probably paying over 2000 for labour.
What do you guys all have against simple guitars?
Fender Esquires were simple, one pickup, slab body, one piece neck, and they were great.

There are plenty of guitars without neck pickups, you don't need 2 pickups, if you're not going for that tone.

This isn't the 80s guys, not everyone wants to have a bright yellow guitar with multicoloured pickups, a Floyd and 10 knobs.

Having said that, if I had £1500 I'd get a Blackmachine, Kxk or some other sort of custom.
Page 1 of 3