I'm sure I would have found it funnier if I had followed it from post 1. Still though, that kid got fucking own'd!
lol reminds me of this kid in an Israel forum.
Also he claimed that he had some very nice Mazda and posted a pic.

The pic was in the 1st page of google images . Epic fail :P.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

pwned. lol.
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
"i had to go to the bathroom,and the camera fell in the toilet.and uh,yea...i wasnt goin after it...so i let it be...LMAO"

so if the cameras in the toilet how did he get the picture out without touching the camera?

i know a guy just like this, he said he dated a model, had a brand new skyline gtr in storage in grade 10, starred at the sun for 24hrs (yea he said that) and his boss drives a koenigsegg ccr (a builder)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
haha I read through the majority of that up until around page 37, man I've never seen someone get owned so bad, or actually have forumers take that much time to prove him wrong hahahahah
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
* If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
hahaha pwned

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
autopwned
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.