Why does everyone hate them so much? I can understand if you're getting plauged by a fag who calls all day, but I don't get why everyone thinks prank calls are stupid.
I, for one, think a decent prank call is hilarious.

Last edited by RPGoof at Mar 27, 2008,
i have a funny prank call story.
so i was at work one night, we were like 10 minutes away from leaving. i get this random call from an area code ive never seen. these people have called me before, and they always used to adress me as "dustin". (my real name is chet). and this time i decided to play along with them. the person on the phone told me to go to their house and pick up two guys who had been throwing up as a result of drunkeness....so i agreed and i told them id be there in 20 minutes. i obviously never showed up.(keep in mind i have no idea who these people are). 3 hours later i text them, and apparently the two guys had passed out... i had a good laugh tho.
dude one time we were at a competition and we stayed overnight at a hotel and there was this gay guy that kept calling everyone's rooms so when he called me i told him to come down to my room and maybe we could do stuff and he asked which room i was in and i told him the room number of our chaperon hahaha
Quote by even deeper
i have a funny prank call story.
so i was at work one night, we were like 10 minutes away from leaving. i get this random call from an area code ive never seen. these people have called me before, and they always used to adress me as "dustin". (my real name is chet). and this time i decided to play along with them. the person on the phone told me to go to their house and pick up two guys who had been throwing up as a result of drunkeness....so i agreed and i told them id be there in 20 minutes. i obviously never showed up.(keep in mind i have no idea who these people are). 3 hours later i text them, and apparently the two guys had passed out... i had a good laugh tho.

Dustin's quite an unreliable guy, isn't he?
yea i was prankcalling with my friend one night we did a bunch but the most epic was one we did at about 2:30

i called some lady sounded like she was middle aged but could be wrong,
anyway i say
hey mom can you come pick me up?
she's like where are you?
Oh just at Josh's?
Wheres that?
(gives directions)
Ok then ill be out front in bailey's car ok?

I came up with the idea of that prank but thought it would be impossible to actually get some parent whos kids voice sounds somewhat like mine and is gone out for the night.
just imagine though this happened at 2:30 and she actually drove out......imagine how much **** the kid got in when he actually got home lol
Quote by andy_thomas
Were you by any chance, exposing your scrotum to an open flame?
Hello?

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
I prank called this guy while I was playing halo with my friends and I asked him for advice. He stayed on the line with me for like 30 minutes giving me hilarious advice..sorta like:

Me- Aaahhh an elite, what do I do!?
Him- Stick his arse
Me- K I threw a sticky.....it missed! Now what!
Him- You're screwed man
Me-

Much funnier at the time methinks...
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
After my folks got divorced we had to get a new number and kept getting telemarketers. It was annoying as hell, but I honed my prank call chops.Here was a funny one:
ME(with heavy southern accent):Hello?
TM:Yes I'm calling from ***** insurance....
ME:ya'll kids get off that roof!! I'm sorry go ahead.
TM: Well I'm
ME: Get down now, or I'll knock the ladder over and y'all can stay up there all night!
TM:Is this a bad time?
Me:Naw, naw. It's just muh kids. U know. Aww damn it. Billy fell. Let me call you back.
Quote by Ibanez Junkie
After my folks got divorced we had to get a new number and kept getting telemarketers. It was annoying as hell, but I honed my prank call chops.Here was a funny one:
ME(with heavy southern accent):Hello?
TM:Yes I'm calling from ***** insurance....
ME:ya'll kids get off that roof!! I'm sorry go ahead.
TM: Well I'm
ME: Get down now, or I'll knock the ladder over and y'all can stay up there all night!
TM:Is this a bad time?
Me:Naw, naw. It's just muh kids. U know. Aww damn it. Billy fell. Let me call you back.

Prank calls are hilarious. Especially if you're there to witness one.
Quote by ACG
I prank called this guy while I was playing halo with my friends and I asked him for advice. He stayed on the line with me for like 30 minutes giving me hilarious advice..sorta like:

Me- Aaahhh an elite, what do I do!?
Him- Stick his arse
Me- K I threw a sticky.....it missed! Now what!
Him- You're screwed man
Me-

Much funnier at the time methinks...

Gear:
Fender Telecaster w/ Vintage Noiseless Pickup
Epi Les Paul SH-2/SH-11
Fender Blues Jr.

Fender Jazz Bass w/ Badass II Bridge & Custom Shop '69 Pickups
Fender P-Bass w/ Basslines 1/4lb. pickup
Ibanez GSR200
Fender Bassman 150
They are funny for the giver and reciever, Personally i would give kudos to whoever pranked me
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5