i'm here on vacation in charleston south carolina in the states, and im driving on some road when i look out the window and see a car go headfirst at this old guy without stopping, and nail him. the guy just lays there on the ground and then struggles up and walks to the side of the car to talk to the person.

i would have laid on the ground and yelled at the person for hours, and then sued them for all they were worth with a jewish lawyer.
he probably went to thank the guy for fixing his back. old people are indestructible, idk if you knew that
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO

You're a genius.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by keithward
i dont see where this is funny?

... and I don't see where anyone said it was funny...
10 pts!
Quote by Nick_
But the point is: Music is too mutable, too ambiguous, too unruly to allow itself to be defined by an absolute syntax of terms. Don't bother. Live with it.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I Love When **** Like That Happens!!!!!!
Quote by andy_thomas
That depends, when you look at a map is west left or right?

If you think I care about what you say to me you are sadly mistaken.
Quote by fenderdude06
i'm here on vacation in charleston south carolina in the states, and im driving on some road when i look out the window and see a car go headfirst at this old guy without stopping, and nail him. the guy just lays there on the ground and then struggles up and walks to the side of the car to talk to the person.

i would have laid on the ground and yelled at the person for hours, and then sued them for all they were worth with a jewish lawyer.

i live in summerville south carolina, about 20 minutes away.

wanna meet up and cry together?
Quote by FooFighter1927
dude, i'm charleston now. i live here. where was that?

i smell bs.........
i never said it was funny, i'm honestly shocked from it.

what i should have said was to ask if anyone had ever seen anyone get hit by a car and get seriously hurt or something to that extent.

way to spam up this thread pit monkeys.
Quote by Marrklarr
he probably went to thank the guy for fixing his back. old people are indestructible, idk if you knew that

dude i read that i started laughing my ass off then my mom came in looked at me and said "you're ****ing weird"

If i ever got hit by a car they better kill cuz if they dont im gettin up and beatin their ass
Quote by FooFighter1927

dude i go to the college of charleston. i'm pretty sure i live here.

no not you lol, the OP
Quote by Marrklarr

It's true, just look at Keith Richard.
Quote by FooFighter1927
then why did you quote me?

because u asked him "where was that" and he never responded
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
*right-click/ pic*
*left-click/ Set As Desktop Backround*

Man that'd be really stretched out

/goatse
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
Quote by keithward
i dont see where this is funny?

It's not supposed to be!?!?!?

Hope the old guy was ok.
ಥ_ಥ
where in charleston are you vacationing at?
i live 15 minutes away, in hanahan. lol lots of people from around here
Last edited by The User at Mar 28, 2008,
asian driver
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
it's meeting st. haha. i live on pitt st. a minute away. i used to work at hymans. don't eat there.
Quote by sgtpepperz
Man that'd be really stretched out

/goatse

If all you were trying to do was make a failulous goatse joke, then you extra failed.

If not, then no, it came out just fine, and that /goatse was still full of fail.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's true, just look at Keith Richard.

I swear he's going to strum the first chord of "Angie" one day, and his arms going to fall off.
lol.
i've never seen someone get hit by a car b4
lol
if i got hit by a car i'd blackmail the driver for almost killing me

today this kid was riding a bike and his face conected with the sidewalk via front brake
thisismysignatureitisveryveryveryboringandasyoucanseeicouldn'tthinkofabettersigwhenididthissig