i went to the doctor and I had a 6 pound weight loss in a matter of three weeks. Which was due to a hardcore stomach flu that I had. Well the doctor thinks I am anorexic and is asking if I feel like I am overweight or something. I told her no since I weigh about 132 pounds. So now I need to gain a couple pounds quick. Is it unhealthy to gain about 5 pounds in a month by eating proteins like nuts. Oh yes and I'm also a vegetarian so that might have something to do with it. What do you guys think I should eat. Because if I don't gain weight they are sending me to a psychologist.
jesus man, eat some ****ing meat!

But since you're a vegetarian... Eat lots of avocados and olives or something? Quite fattening, I think.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Gain some muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat.. I think. I'm assuming you're a guy.
Eat Cake and lots of it!
i'd tap that .........speaking to a bass, its a music joke!

Harley Benton-hbb200bk
Epiphone Thunderbird
Electro Harmonix Double muff
Harley Benton 80-b amp
Ernie Ball Strings are my preferance!
your doctor is pretty.... stupid.
weight can fluctuate, and you were sick.., its bound to happen
what do you usually eat for meals?
im veg

i dont know what you could eat to gain weight tho.. lotsa dairy i guess
See a nutritionist. That's usually recommended when someone first becomes a vegetarian.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
I was anorexic once, but then i had a sandwich.

Worst 3 hours ever.

Seriously, just pig out and try to bill it to your insurance company.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
ahah yeah I'm just trying to put on some weight because I have to see her again in a week. I don't want to cause trouble for my parents. Since they are a bit concerned.