K, so my friends wants to buy a telecaster thinline which, in my opinion seems like a solid axe, but i figured i would come to UG to see what you guys thought.
He plays all sorts of rock, mostly classic rock and blues (think SRV). Would this guitar be good for him?
He's also getting a small tube combo or a valvetronix or something
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
yea it would be good stevie used a strat but teles have great clean sound they dont get to distorted tho
yes, but if he plays rock, like ACTUAL rock, I would recommend a strat or tele standard, the thinline is based for clean and solid jazz blues
I dunno he loves the blues, but he's into Floyd and Zeppelin and AC/DC and bands like that...just no emo, pop, shred and metal
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
I would HIGHLY suggest a strat for that then, because the acdc is not for that, and the thinline wouldnt take the zeppelin cuz it is semi hollow
If he wants to play stuff like AC/DC, but then Stevie Ray Vaughan, I'd suggest an HSS strat. Humbucker for AC/DC, then play SRV on the neck pickup.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.