Okay, here's the problem...

I have several effects that I'll list, but I need to know if I can route an effect loop of sorts that reduces a chorus like effect with my whammy pedal and my crappy amp. Gear is as follows in no particular order

Line 6 Spider III 120 watt

Dunlop 535Q wah
Digitech Whammy pedal(newest model)
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Boss FL-3 Flanger
Boss Comp/Sustain
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion
Boss DD-6 delay
Boss GE-7 EQ

routed to and Ibanez GAX 70

Is it possible to set up a loop that minimizes hiss and a terrible sound when I use my whammy pedal, or do I just need to ditch the modeling amp??
Send this to you my master...
Here's to getting worse,
hope it kills you faster...
Show me how it hurts to rot from the inside out...
This vigil burns until the day our fires over take you,
Our father we forsake you.
maybe pick up a noise suppresor
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
well I mean, is the maybe some kind of signal splitter I can get to set my whammy pedal off to the side and not get that horrid textured sound?
Send this to you my master...
Here's to getting worse,
hope it kills you faster...
Show me how it hurts to rot from the inside out...
This vigil burns until the day our fires over take you,
Our father we forsake you.
Do you like the dirty whammy with the whammy first or the clean with the distortion first.
The digitech whammy also always sounds a little funky when you strike more than one string.
There is the option of puting the Whammy in the effects loop. Course I don't think your "crappy modeling amp" has one.
I have a perfect thing
Use a NS-2 by boss
it works not like normal nise suppressors
it works with that problem my friend had that and i let him borrow my NS-2 cleared it right up
trust me you wont have any more hiss or screetchi at high treb settings