Where's the best places you'd love to do the dead?

The laundry room of our building
On my teacher's desk
In a public restroom.
i usually pick the medevil castle set with candels and the victim on a bed of spikes being pirced all the way through the body in five diffrent places..... what can i say im a romantic
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
Last edited by RandyVanhalen13 at Mar 28, 2008,
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I read that as "best places you'd llove to do teh dead"

dead being like... non living
ded.

and I was thinking...um dude....

but no...
I'll stick to tradition and say in the bedroom...
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
At the morgue when they are fresh, cool and crisp
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
I do prefer the morgue over the cemetery but then again I do just love doing the dead.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
necrophilia...yup nothing like stiffing up a stiff
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I prefer doing newborns.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I would do it in the kitchen where I killed her, that way she might still be warm half way through.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
On stage. I don't mind getting shot on stage like Dime (RIP)
And be burried in a solid gold coffin. And have Megadeth play A Tout Le Monde.
metal......
Quote by -blaze-
metal......

i think you misunderstood
Quote by alaub1491
i think you misunderstood

most definatley.... poor kid
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
Quote by -blaze-
metal......

i'd say anywhere after a hard days' work of prying open the solid gold coffin of a wannabe rockstar, with megadeth playing "a tout le monde" in the background

i find bullet wounds attractive
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Wherever I happened to kill the cheating, lying bitch.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I prefer braindead.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Dead? where's the thrill in that? I prefer my victims to be narcoleptic, then it becomes a game of beat the clock!
Quote by NaivexLi
I read that as "best places you'd llove to do teh dead"

dead being like... non living
ded.

and I was thinking...um dude....

oh you read it right.
When theyre still warm and gooey
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
I vote for the gummi bear, nothing much fun then screwing dead people inside a gummi bear..

Quote by killgore
Best Places to Do the Dead

There is only one place to do the dead.
In the privacy of your own mind.

/thread.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.