what songs are good for begginers [except smoke on the water] and what is a hammer on and to bend on a note
First song I learned was Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace. Easy, but still fun to play. Don't tune all the way to drop C, just learn it with drop D.
I hate people. Especially black people.
A hammer-on is when you hit a note without picking it (i.e. just your fretting hand hits it) and to bend a note you just hold the string down and push it to the side.
So good to see you once again.
I thought that you were hiding.
And you thought that I had run away.
Chasing the tail of dogma.
I opened my eye and there we were .
Personally as a beginner I found the into to Sweet Child O Mine to be really easy and simple to remember. It was also a great way to improve my picking and even a bit of left hand dexterity.
TNT by ACDC first song i ever learnt
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

i learned Kryptonite when i first started, the only difficult part is the BM chord in the chorus if you decide to use chords. u could just use power chords tho....
Dammit by blink- 182 is pretty simple too
thisismysignatureitisveryveryveryboringandasyoucanseeicouldn'tthinkofabettersigwhenididthissig
but i need help withchords with some songs like run to the hills or is it too experinced
dont start on iron maiden just yet...a little too much gallop triplet strumming. just go with the first song thread a few posts up
MY GEAR!
Fender Starcaster
Epiphone SG Custom Shop LE
Vox AD15VT
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby from Hell

Kirk Hammett = my half filipino metal idol :P