them meaning paylessguitar/bazaarofchina

I'm not trying to advertise the site, but has anyone honestly ever bought from them
or know someone who has?
I don't mind, I just want a truthful answer.

edit:

No rules about mentioning it.
And I didn't advertise it by saying it's good or anything.

I just want to know if anyone has bought from them, or know someone.
Last edited by MrDURPEEDURP at Mar 28, 2008,
haha. i wouldn't, that's for sure.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
i googled them....looks like they have an Ebay store and they are from China.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! I looked at some of the pics of there $200 Gibson Les Pauls....yeah, the low price should tell you something right there....but if you know what to look for in those pics you can tell that they are not REAL Gibsons...they are the fake made in china crap.....CHINA SUCKS. You should never buy anything from china. They gave us tainted dog food, toys with lead paint, and crappy knock-off guitars.....
Quote by piecies_81
i googled them....looks like they have an Ebay store and they are from China.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! I looked at some of the pics of there $200 Gibson Les Pauls....yeah, the low price should tell you something right there....but if you know what to look for in those pics you can tell that they are not REAL Gibsons...they are the fake made in china crap.....CHINA SUCKS. You should never buy anything from china. They gave us tainted dog food, toys with lead paint, and crappy knock-off guitars.....

what country r u from?

china's army would crush you in half a second flat mate

nukes and a billion people.
Quote by jhua
what country r u from?

china's army would crush you in half a second flat mate

nukes and a billion people.

That's what American military wants you to think. They have the ground forces but America has the technology. Oh, last I checked Iowa was in the states.
seriously though....china does make junk....i dont know much about military, so i cant speak about that subject...but the fact that china makes imitation guitars and puts Gibson on the headstock???? just not right...btw..billion people....dont they have limitations on how many children you can have? and what happens to the others?? seriously.....
nobody replies to the question, I sent an email to this shop (bazaarof..) and they reply...;

Try to be serious, china is winning the economic game and we have no answer; they can make very good items; I do not make advertising but Biyang is making very good pedal effects ; I own the OTD 100 overdrive, wonderul;

Only someone who bought a guitar from this shop can talk....and I m not pro-chinese
I'm actually tempted to buy one off of their site, just to give a review here on how **** fake guitars are.