anything with the name fulltone on it, or tc electronics, best in the business. i know their both expensive but so so worth it.

id probably start off with a delay pedal, then a modulation type pedal, ex-chorus or phaser.

but first things first if i were you, id get a wah pedal, the clyde wah pedal from fulltone to be specific.
get a crybaby then, a ds-2 dist. pedal. or why not just get a multi-effects pedal, like the me-50. mine isnt too bad and it def saves you money.
Quote by jcopello
get a crybaby then, a ds-2 dist. pedal. or why not just get a multi-effects pedal, like the me-50. mine isnt too bad and it def saves you money.

Do not listen to this guy. Get a tubescreamer, a good delay and a vox wah. You have a great amp. Dont plug any boss distortion there or a multi fx
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ would be my first suggestion (or any decent EQ under your price ceiling).

Hit the pawn shops. You can usually find some real good deals on pedals if you're lucky.

Picked up a Morley Wah for $20 out the door.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by mothership
Do not listen to this guy. Get a tubescreamer, a good delay and a vox wah. You have a great amp. Dont plug any boss distortion there or a multi fx

did you see his budget? he doesnt have to use the od or dist. settings on the processor. the modulation and delay are worth it in itself and it has a expression pedal. for his budget and with his amp i think thats probably his best bet, i wouldnt reccomend using the dist settings or anything on it though, their a...typical fake sound.