im so tired, i have work tomorrow and i need to get up early, its 4.56am
i want to go to bed i really do. but this new sofa is ridiculously comfortable.

its a recliner and everything.

what can i do.........
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
sleep on the recliner
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
sleep on the recliner
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
get off of the recliner, walk to the bedroom or place you usually sleep, and then fall asleep.

don't forget to brush your teeth!
^ combo breaker :-[
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Listen to Pink Floyd while in bed. I find that Dark Side of the Moon or Wish You Were Here to be very relaxing.
i need something to energise me enough to get up to go to bed in the first place.
sleeping in the recliner is not an option because the parents will wake up around 7am and wake me up in the process when they come downstairs.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Listen to Pink Floyd while in bed. I find that Dark Side of the Moon or Wish You Were Here to be very relaxing.
Yeah, until you get to "Money." Then you have to dance.
Quote by /stab
Die.

awwww you're the first person to wish death on me! isn't that cute.
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0
Dying would work...but I don't think you wanna sleep that long now do you? I would simply get up and go to bed.
Quote by Flying Couch
Yeah, until you get to "Money." Then you have to dance.

I never make it that far. I usually fall asleep at the end of Time. Lol.
Quote by JameO_182
Dying would work...but I don't think you wanna sleep that long now do you? I would simply get up and go to bed.

holy shi

it worked.

night all

got crit my new recording
"one time lucky guy re-recorded"
Quote by david_highland

Quote by Grundy0