I want to see it.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Yay. Looks sweet.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Sweet. I mean, I'd see it whether or not you guys thought it looked good, but it's nice to see a whopping few people are seeing it too.
Already saw it, not that good. I saw a documentry last year though so I know the real story, which it doesn't follow at all.
Quote by alaub1491
jim ftw. he was a beast in across the universe

That's what I was thinking. That's a big reason I want to see it. You know, you'll see a guy in one movie, and you haven't seen him in any other and.. well.. it'll be fun to see him as a completely different character.
read the book, it was fantastic. definitely looking forward to the movie
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
Quote by biteme398
Already saw it, not that good. I saw a documentry last year though so I know the real story, which it doesn't follow at all.

since when has a movie "based on true events" ever actually been that..well..true? lol aside from that, i'd like to see it
ugh... It looks like it's filled with psuedo-math. For example, on the commercials, when he's in the suit shop and he gives the exact price of the suit in like a second, it shows formulas floating all around his head, and it looks really hoaky, especially considering you don't need differential equations, infinite sums, or any of that to figure out the tax on a suit.
Quote by Demodokos
ugh... It looks like it's filled with psuedo-math. For example, on the commercials, when he's in the suit shop and he gives the exact price of the suit in like a second, it shows formulas floating all around his head, and it looks really hoaky, especially considering you don't need differential equations, infinite sums, or any of that to figure out the tax on a suit.

but it looks neat..
Quote by AgentHappyDay
but it looks neat..

Maybe I'm just extra pissy about psuedo math because I'm a math major.

It certainly looks like an action packed, at least entertaining flick.
yay i jim sturgess
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Is this going to be the sequel to 13?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.