Page 1 of 2
How can i make money, im really pissed because i ****ed up the treble pickup taking the covers off, any ideas on how to make quick money? i need to buy a new pickup, preferably alnico 2
By making a gangsta rap song about how much money you already have
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
prostution?
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
have sex with 50 hot chicks for $10 each

or

have sex with 10 fat chicks for $50 each
a job.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?
a job.

nobody will hire me because of my long hair, and i ain't cutting it
Sell your soul to the devil.
Quote by sneyob
have sex with 50 hot chicks for $10 each

or

have sex with 10 fat chicks for $50 each

go with the fat chicks.

more pay, less of em, more to love.
Quote by Caseyizzle

find a place that hires with long hair.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by Caseyizzle

lol dude, your just making an excuse. people with long hair do have jobs.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Quote by Våd Hamster

^sex?
do you have a house?

because if you do, then you haven't tried everything
Quote by NutZz?
lol dude, your just making an excuse. people with long hair do have jobs.

uhh not really.. i just got hired at frys and the ****ers made me cut my hair.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Quote by sneyob
do you have a house?

because if you do, then you haven't tried everything

i know i haven't thats why im asking ug!!
Quote by octavarium78
uhh not really.. i just got hired at frys and the ****ers made me cut my hair.

really? that sucks man...i used to work at a meat department, and they tried to make me cut my hair. i told my boss they'd have to fire me before i cut my hair. next day they brought me a hairnet instead. you didn't have to cut your hair, just ask for a hairnet.

...this information prlly would have been more useful BEFORE they 'made' you cut your hair lol.
Quote by nebraskan
Quote by metaldud536
Quote by Våd Hamster

^sex?
Quote by Caseyizzle

I got hired with long hair. And a goatee. In Mormonville, USA.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Play Meshuggah. It is the solution.
Quote by NutZz?
really? that sucks man...i used to work at a meat department, and they tried to make me cut my hair. i told my boss they'd have to fire me before i cut my hair. next day they brought me a hairnet instead. you didn't have to cut your hair, just ask for a hairnet.

...this information prlly would have been more useful BEFORE they 'made' you cut your hair lol.

LOL.

god damn it... i ****ing cried in the barbers seat on Tuesday.

ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Quote by utahotc
I got hired with long hair. And a goatee. In Mormonville, USA.

dude i live in utah too!! where do you live? i live in roy
You just have to find the *right* places and know people to get in. I have a 5 inch beard and shoulder length hair and i work at a puppet play theater. But i know how it feels to get rejected so many times due to image, I couldn't get a job in my neighborhood.

You can try some online sites for some cash though. Like those "get paid to" sites, can probably get a couple hundred dollars doing those.
Look into my eyes...
Current Gear:
Ibanez Iceman IC400
Marshall MG15DFX
BOSS Metal Zone
BOSS NS-2
sell ur guitar to buy pickups...wait..umm
*runs away crazily*
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by Caseyizzle

I have long hair, I had long hair for every job I've ever had. And during my last interview, at the place I currently work, I talked about Star Wars. So get a job.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
who the hell needs bridge pickups anyways?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98

Prince does, dude. Most of his solos are bridge pickups. And everyone knows Prince>Iron Maiden.

Oh, and Omar from TMV.. But he's a weirdo.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Prince does, dude. Most of his solos are bridge pickups. And everyone knows Prince>Iron Maiden.

Oh, and Omar from TMV.. But he's a weirdo.

that might hurt if I cared at all for iron maiden
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Carswell98
that might hurt if I cared at all for iron maiden

Oh, it's not a matter of whether or not you like Iron Maiden. I like Iron Maiden. The important thing is that Prince is so good, I can say that.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Carswell98

it's called buckers dude.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Oh, it's not a matter of whether or not you like Iron Maiden. I like Iron Maiden. The important thing is that Prince is so good, I can say that.

yes he is, I don't care much for his songs, but you can't deny he can play
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Jack Off Jill

I love Prince.

He is amazing.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

Quote by JustinMalvo
I love Prince.

He is amazing.

Me too. AND he's gorgeous.
Quote by PlSS
I used to suck dicks for money

How much did you make?
Quote by vintage x metal

give guitar lessons to begginers and charge ten dollars a half-hour parents will always choose the cheap option

or walk around town panhandling or busking but i never thought of those internet surveys do they actually work?
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Sell your hair?
Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep..... inside a giant blender.
Sell your guitar to pay for your pick-up!
Wait WHAT!?
Im going to hell!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by BigChe
Sell your hair?

HeHe! Sell your Pubes to Eric Cartman for $20 then dont eat any chilli!
anyone get it, or noone watch southpark?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
^ Lol...funny ep.
Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep..... inside a giant blender.
steal underpants!

as long as we're on south park....
I have no opinion on this matter.
Page 1 of 2