Ive had mine for about 17 years now and I was wondering if they were suppose to shed? In the last 6 or so months, all the skin on my shaft and sack has peeled and flaked off about 4 separate times. I was wondering if this was normal?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
well, i suppose the only thing i can do now is read the thread about shedding penises, as opposed to another "who the **** likes *insert random drink*?

im gonna go ahead and say no, that sounds like a BAD thing....
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I am being honest with you by telling you that I have had this happen to me. It could occur because of sensitivity to various things like using a particular lotion while you wank (me lol).

It's not a big deal.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Your skin peels everywhere on you eventually and naturally after getting too much sun.

it just takes ALOT longer on your mini me.

nudist beach/colony much?
Quote by terrencemaddox
I am being honest with you by telling you that I have had this happen to me. It could occur because of sensitivity to various things like using a particular lotion while you wank (me lol).

It's not a big deal.

I usually use the same setup everytime and its never use to do this.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
You have aids

/thread
one day, a thread like this will be made with someone asking for help/advice, and the work AIDS won't appear on the first page. one day.

.....who am i kidding, it was a damn good response
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by sneyob
dude

gross

whatever you do DON'T TELL ANYONE

This is why I ask UG before asking my mom to take me to the doctor.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
Yeah, that's not normal man. Go see a urologist or something.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
This is why I ask UG before asking my mom to take me to the doctor.

I can see it now

"...uh mom...my penis is shedding"
Quote by Ledhead82048
I can see it now

"...uh mom...my penis is shedding"

hahahahaha

oh man

that's bad

yeah get yourself to a doctor
ALONE
you don't want this coming up at family functions
There are two possible reasons I can think of:
1. You're wacking it too much or not using lotion. Whichever it is, correct it.
2. You're sexually active and haven't been using condoms. Go get tested as soon as humanly possible, for your sake and your past and future partners' sake as well.
Squier Strat
B-52 AT-212 100w tube
Boss Metal Zone

Amateur philosopher and physicist
never hapened to me...i think that would be slightly weird
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Have you been thinking of seeing a DOCTOR?
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
u should see the chik off hostel 2. she does amazing things with the penis, all she needs is a pair of scissors and a dog
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
I had that happen to me once. I used shaving gel for lube, and I got lazy and just left it on when I was done. Well, my dick felt really really smooth for a few day, that stuff is good for the skin on your face. Whatever. Well, the skin on it started to peel after a week. It was ****in' weird.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
This belongs in the Sex thread
*reported*
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
This belongs in the Sex thread
*reported*

It actually belongs in the doctor's office and nowhere near the pit.
This is not a pipe