About 2 or 3 months ago I saw a commercial for this Magic Marker looking thing that would touch up the paint on a car, regardless of color. You just rub the marker on the part thats scratched and it will make it look brand new. I was wondering if somebody knew if something like that exists for wood?
Last edited by Pow3rSlave at Mar 28, 2008,