has anyone played one, or seen one?
i think they look pretty swell
just curious
I want Super Saiyan abilities
i have an ES 335 model which is similar to that and they sound so nice, the tone from a semi hollow body is amazing its perfect for playing the blues, and they look so fine.
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Yeah, I dig them, but I would rather have a full size ES 335 over a smaller version anytime
Yeah thats why I love my Lucille so many great tones at your finger tips
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
the guitarist in my dads band has one of those and ive seen im play out with it a couple times. and its a pretty amazing guitar. i know its kind of predictable to say this but it has that perfect balance of les paul sound, but the kind of semi hollow tone you get from an ES-335. i would deffinatly recommend it if you and have the money to go out and buy it. you wont be dissapointed.
I've heard of the 339, but not much. So is it like a sort of smaller 335? I've always seemed to like those Semi-Hollows, though. I'm gonna try to check them out soon.
i haven't tried one but im starting to dig gibson hollow bodies. Im stuck between the 335 and the 339 but from what i heard is that the 339 is the 335 in a smaller package, and its cheaper too